And according to the Straylian fake news, President Trump is advising China to sort out the North Korean situation before Murica does it for them.

Off to grab some popcorn and glad the nuclear fallout will have dissipated enough by the time it gets to my part of the world.

Time to turn the place into a carpark and be done about it methinks.

• Like 4
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay with him RW , he's busy fighting for the important positions , while leaning on the right powers to straighten up..

Sorry to bring this up , but the way I see it your closer than US

Flat-_Earth-_Map-_Gleasons-_New-_Standar

• Like 2

Stay with him RW , he's busy fighting for the important positions , while leaning on the right powers to straighten up..

Sorry to bring this up , but the way I see it your closer than US

Flat-_Earth-_Map-_Gleasons-_New-_Standar

How do the winds blow?

• Like 2

GOWDY: Would National Security Adviser Susan Rice have access to an unmasked U.S. citizen’s name?

COMEY: I think any — yes, in general, and any other national security adviser would, I think, as a matter of their ordinary course of their business.

Susan Elizabeth Rice is a U.S. public servant who served as the 24th United States National Security Advisor from 2013 to 2017.

• Like 1

https://medium.com/@Cernovich/susan-rice-requested-unmasking-of-incoming-trump-administration-officials-30085b5cff16

Susan Rice Requested Unmasking of Incoming Trump Administration Officials

Susan Rice, who served as the National Security Adviser under President Obama, has been identified as the official who requested unmasking of incoming Trump officials, Cernovich Media can exclusively report.
The White House Counsel’s office identified Rice as the person responsible for the unmasking after examining Rice’s document log requests. The reports Rice requested to see are kept under tightly-controlled conditions. Each person must log her name before being granted access to them.
  • Like 2

coultergatedcommunities.png

Think I can also quote her , 'saying walls don't work is like saying buckets don't work'

But.

There is already a fence.

mexico-us-border.jpg

border-campo_tx700.jpg

Or is that just my imagination?

I know, it doesn't cover every inch from San Diego to Port Isabel, but it is monitored and patrolled.

When I was a kid, our borders were with friendly nations. Canuckistan to the frosty North, Mexico in the arid South.

There were no hostilities.

Life was good.

Today, the border with Mexico is a freakin' war zone. Armed men and women patrol and monitor it 24/7/365. The drug cartels are armed to the teeth, and will kill anyone without a second though. Other armed people hustle misguided souls through the already hostile desert, made even more hostile by the presence of all the people with guns, because America is the promised land or some shit.

And we have become obsessed with placing an impermeable barrier along that border, no matter the cost. Costs that far exceed money. Damage to the economic structure between the US and Mexico will be devastating to both nations.

Eventually, the tensions will result in more and more conflict, and without a resolution the tension will grow even more.

Before you know it, the Border Patrol will be replaced by the National Guard.

All because we can't figure out how to prevent this flood of humanity without turning our neighbors into our enemies.

We need to elect better leaders.

George Carlin for president.

• Like 2

naw, he spouted some good stuff but he was a committed leftie. his philosophy was, "you're stupid to believe in anything traditional". fuck him and fuck his nihilist BS. he's a better person in death.

meanwhile, in my little corner of the world.

Family member of teen burglary suspect killed in Wagoner County break-in speaks out

The grandfather of Jacob Redfearn believes shooting and killing the 17-year-old and his friends was not needed.

"Brass knuckles against an AR-15, come on, who was afraid for their life," said Schumacher.

“There’s got to be a limit to that law, I mean he shot all three of them; there was no need for that," said Schumacher.

Schumacher does say he supports the right to bear arms and protect your home. But he doesn’t agree with shooting and killing intruders.

“These boys' families are going to suffer with this the rest of their lives, we have to live with this the rest of our lives," said Schumacher.

http://ktul.com/news/local/family-member-of-teen-burglary-suspect-killed-in-wagoner-county-break-in-speaks-out

• Like 1

But.

mexico-us-border.jpg

border-campo_tx700.jpg

I know, it doesn't cover every inch from San Diego to Port Isabel, but it is monitored and patrolled.

When I was a kid, our borders were with friendly nations. Canuckistan to the frosty North, Mexico in the arid South.

Life was good.

Today, the border with Mexico is a freakin' war zone. Armed men and women patrol and monitor it 24/7/365. The drug cartels are armed to the teeth, and will kill anyone without a second though. Other armed people hustle misguided souls through the already hostile desert, made even more hostile by the presence of all the people with guns, because America is the promised land or some shit.

And we have become obsessed with placing an impermeable barrier along that border, no matter the cost. Costs that far exceed money. Damage to the economic structure between the US and Mexico will be devastating to both nations.

Eventually, the tensions will result in more and more conflict, and without a resolution the tension will grow even more.

All because we can't figure out how to prevent this flood of humanity without turning our neighbors into our enemies.

This is Mexico's version of the Border Patrol. Much friendlier, huh?

Mexico-border-620x417.jpg

The other day a San Diego news crew was down at the border as three illegals cut a hole in the fence and ran through it! They where all caught, but, it shows how easy it was to do it in plain daylight. 

• Like 5

Those pictures show that Vietnam surplus runway sheet metal I think. Seen some stories about the doors cartels have made where they drive trucks through and strait to safe houses. When that border patrol vehicle isn't there.

But they catch it on camera

Just saying , needs an upgrade in spots, and it's the principal of defending a landmark not a cattle fence.

And the fact that there are tunnels and hollowed out cars is a separate issue. Not a fix all but let's give it a try, and send Mexico a fucking bill, see if they want to keep playing ball

Big write up for me.. just thoughts

• Like 1

naw, he spouted some good stuff but he was a committed leftie. his philosophy was, "you're stupid to believe in anything traditional". fuck him and fuck his nihilist BS. he's a better person in death.

meanwhile, in my little corner of the world.

Family member of teen burglary suspect killed in Wagoner County break-in speaks out

The grandfather of Jacob Redfearn believes shooting and killing the 17-year-old and his friends was not needed.

"Brass knuckles against an AR-15, come on, who was afraid for their life," said Schumacher.

“There’s got to be a limit to that law, I mean he shot all three of them; there was no need for that," said Schumacher.

Schumacher does say he supports the right to bear arms and protect your home. But he doesn’t agree with shooting and killing intruders.

“These boys' families are going to suffer with this the rest of their lives, we have to live with this the rest of our lives," said Schumacher.

http://ktul.com/news/local/family-member-of-teen-burglary-suspect-killed-in-wagoner-county-break-in-speaks-out

This story continues to piss me off with the whining coming from the criminals families. I like how the grandfather forgets to mention the others having knives and it was 3 against 1. Newsflash Schumacher, knives and brass knuckles kill people.

I'll be the asshole to say it but I'm glad these pieces of shit are dead. Break into a house with deadly weapons? You're a dangerous animal and deserve to be put down.

• Like 7

Three dead as a warning to others that you can't break and enter with threat to life and limb with impunity? Priceless. There are two lessons here. One that people think they can act without consequences. The other is that they are wrong.

• Like 5

But.

mexico-us-border.jpg

border-campo_tx700.jpg

Life was good.

It was all your imagination, when you were a kid we had friendly neighbors to the south?...in a pigs ass there was. They've been pissed since California was annexed and believe they have a right to be here. It's a nice narrative but completely founded in bullshit.

• Like 3

a person's home is sacred and an extension of themselves. if someone tried to crawl inside of me, I'd kill them. no questions asked.

I feel the same way, but more to protect my Family. I have a cousin who I lived with for a time, he flew Chinook Helicopter for the Marines in Iraqi Storm and the Iraq war, and now works for Homeland Security. He was at my house for diner a little while ago and I asked him what the best gun was for home security. He said an aluminum baseball bat without skipping a beat. I looked at him with a WTF expression, because I know he's a gun owner x 30 and he gave me pointers on using my Beretta to "stop" someone. He went on to say that there are overwhelming data that show a gun to be a greater liability than an asset in home security, and that goes up exponentially with every person living in the house. In mosts states if your friendly neighborhood robber doesn't have a gun, you will be prosecuted for manslaughter if you kill him. Not to mention firing a gun in your house puts everyone in danger. He says he stores all his guns in a safe, and keeps a bat next to his bed. Not selling my guns, but I'm in the market for a bat now.

• Like 1