Muslim parents take kids out of Berlin nursery after discovering teacher is gay

A protest by Muslim parents against a gay man looking after their children at a Kindergarten has led to a public debate in the liberal capital city.

The parents of preschool children in the northern district of Reinickendorf threatened to gather names for a petition against the kindergarten when they found out that one of the nursery teachers was gay, Tagesspiegel reported on Wednesday.

At first the protest led the young man to request to be transferred to another kindergarten. But the management of the preschool put their foot down and gave the parents the choice: either accept that a gay man would look after their children, or put their kids into a different preschool.

According to Tagesspiegel, the parents had a problem with the fact that the young man was in physical contact with their children and would take them to the toilet.

https://www.thelocal.de/20170329/muslim-parents-protest-after-gay-berlin-man-hired-to-raise-their-kids

• Like 4
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Suck it up Islam. Christians don't agree with homos either, why not ask one what they do about it. There's no correlation between homos and pedophilia.

Isnt the intire western world founded on both homosexuality and pedophilia.

The Greeks invented democracy.

• Like 2

516P995FZTL_zpswbusdmg7.jpg

We live in a debt based economy, and a few banking pirates hold our entire countries debt and are reaping SICK profits on the interest.  Painful truth, but I'll never trust a politician or banker again.

• Like 1

Muslim parents take kids out of Berlin nursery after discovering teacher is gayA protest by Muslim parents against a gay man looking after their children at a Kindergarten has led to a public debate in the liberal capital city.The parents of preschool children in the northern district of Reinickendorf threatened to gather names for a petition against the kindergarten when they found out that one of the nursery teachers was gay, Tagesspiegel reported on Wednesday.At first the protest led the young man to request to be transferred to another kindergarten. But the management of the preschool put their foot down and gave the parents the choice: either accept that a gay man would look after their children, or put their kids into a different preschool.According to Tagesspiegel, the parents had a problem with the fact that the young man was in physical contact with their children and would take them to the toilet.https://www.thelocal.de/20170329/muslim-parents-protest-after-gay-berlin-man-hired-to-raise-their-kidshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAMnuB7u1GU

Most 1st generation chinese or latino family would do the same thing. But ya im sure fundamental muslims would be jumpy about mono to mono . what religion isnt?

None of the above, answer is hypocrisy, they want everyone to be tolerant of their views but not have to practice it themselves.

• Like 1

Let me get this straight.....Obama has the evidence of Trump & Putin working together and decided to "hide" it so the Trump administration wouldn't erase it or something?, So in other words....Obama fucked Hillary in the asshole with a rusted out telephone pole for shits and giggles......do I have this right?

Still makes NO SENSE!, I hope Congress calls her to testify, this is serious allegations even if it's bullshit.

• Like 2

Yes the answer is hypocrisy... that conservative Christians do the same damn thing, but then condemn Muslims for their intolerance. I take it you didn't view any of the links I posted clearly pointing out that hypocrisy. 

Oh and the difference is (in case you haven't figured it out yet) Christians and conservatives get grilled/fired if they do it.

You mean these Muslims aren't being grilled/fried? Oh, and incase you haven't figured it out yet, that's the definition of hypocrisy 

Oh and the difference is (in case you haven't figured it out yet) Christians and conservatives get grilled/fired if they do it.

True + so many LGBT folks are convinced that they can form an alliance with Islam whom they:

1. See as fellow "victims" at the hands of evil Christians and Jews.

and/or

2. Hope to import en masse to affect a lowering of the age of consent given Islam's tolerance of underage marriages and use of Bacha bāzī boys.

got a newsflash for any lib/progressive dumb enough to believe that........

smugkafir.png

• Like 5

All this concern about a gay teacher teaching Muslim children.

How come those Muslim parents don't get all worked up about the Muslim men who would rather fuck boys up the ass than make love with their women. Are their women that ugly?

Oh, and in kindergarten a teacher is more like an underpaid babysitter.

• Like 2

The second shoe. A assistant to the secretary of defense, in the 0bama administration. Yes we had Trump under surveillance. This opens up a whole big can of issues. How can someone who should not have the security clearance to know in the first place. Why is the woman spreading the information. Just to start. Expect almost everyone to be talking about this over the next few days.        

• Like 2

Muslim parents take kids out of Berlin nursery after discovering teacher is gay

A protest by Muslim parents against a gay man looking after their children at a Kindergarten has led to a public debate in the liberal capital city.

The parents of preschool children in the northern district of Reinickendorf threatened to gather names for a petition against the kindergarten when they found out that one of the nursery teachers was gay, Tagesspiegel reported on Wednesday.

At first the protest led the young man to request to be transferred to another kindergarten. But the management of the preschool put their foot down and gave the parents the choice: either accept that a gay man would look after their children, or put their kids into a different preschool.

According to Tagesspiegel, the parents had a problem with the fact that the young man was in physical contact with their children and would take them to the toilet.

https://www.thelocal.de/20170329/muslim-parents-protest-after-gay-berlin-man-hired-to-raise-their-kids

I really hope he didn't try & teach the kids about other religions. 

• Like 1

New old news.

More emails released from JW FOIA request today showing Killary sent additional classified email over unsecured mediums. These emails are previously unreleased and were not included in the 33k turned over to the FBI. This are in addition to the previous classified emails, not included in the 33k. 

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/new-huma-abedin-emails-reveal-additional-instances-clinton-sending-classified-information-unsecured-emails-special-favors-clinton-donors/

• Like 1

How about a thread about California?

I think there's enough material here.

I'll start - I saw a motorcycle (H-D) with a handicapped 

license plate.

• Like 2