I saw this dude going down the road super wobbly, about to fishtale himself into a flip, he pulled over on the side of the freeway ahead of me.  I pulled over to offer some help and showed him you could flip them, had the tools in my truck to do it right there. 

And imagine that with the load flat, it towed just fine.  I looked at him as I passed him...

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

I've seen so much idiotic induced shit over the past 19 years of OTR in Cali specifically, that it left me mind boggled, and these people are supposed to be the cream of the crop, inventive and sofisticated???? :rofl: just look at what kind of shit they put in office and makes me :rofl: more, good God!

California needs to change their slogan....

The Stupid State!

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

^ when are Teslas going to get taxed for roads? Cuz the green credit thing is BS

I spent the first 10 years living in soviet union. cali is a piece of cake.

Sure it could be better, but it could be a lot worse. At least I am white.

But hey, let the bitching begin.

Might be time to take another look at the motherland.. :)

• Like 2

What to do. There are already too many Cuz posts to begin with. Basically a cross between FML and a bitch fest. California is part of America still. Cuz Merica should cover this. Insomniacs and Random should clean up the rest.

What the fuck next????? Cuz Oregon, Cuz Canby, Cuz neighbors, Cuz work, Cuz bacon??????. Stop your fucking bitching and whining and enjoy your Datsun or work on it. Post in the appropriate forums while you can.

I'll consult with the other mods about merging this. We're a Datsun forum FFS.

• Like 4

2 new taxes being proposed in Sacramento by Dems and backed by your governor, Jerry Brown....Will increase all vehicle registrations by $64 per year and an additional tax at the pump of 17¢ per gallon for "road repair".....

Thoughts????

My thought: Fuck California

• Like 2

Christians don't have a habit of beheading or stoning gays to death.They may not approve of homosexuality but they don't kill people for it.

John, we're talking about parents taking their children out of a preschool because one of the teacher was gay. Not an uncommon event in this country, but this wouldn't make the light of day in the news had it not been Muslim parents. I want to point out that hypocrisy not to provoke, but to have a conversation. Now that everyone has vented their muslim hatred, can we address how fucked up it is that a hand full of power sick thugs can mind fuck the entire Western hemisphere? These are criminals using religion as an ideological weapon, and it's working perfectly. We are victims of this shit, but so are billions of peaceful Muslims. 

That's NOT Northern California! That's Central California.

That's what I keep sayin'. California is about 800 miles from Mexico to Oregon. From Mexico to Turbo City is only around 400. The middle.

No wonder there are secessionist movements in the real Northern California.

Not an uncommon event in this country, but this wouldn't make the light of day in the news had it not been Muslim parents.

Not true, it would have still made to the news, just no mention of religion would have been made.  Gay hate is still on the news agenda.

• Like 2

Keep in mind that all of California and parts of 5 other states are historically Mexican and native before that. Mexicans were there before becoming 'Americans'. They had no choice in this. 

[Cuz Cali]

Maxine Waters supporting Sharia Law. Start at around 4:30 to skip some BS.

l3UcwPQnD2yQ62vWE.gif

hey, this is odd. how did Farkas still have access to primo triple secret intel sixteen months year?

Pentagon's top Russia official resigns

09/29/15

The Pentagon’s top official overseeing military relations with Russia and Ukraine is resigning amid the ongoing debate within the Obama administration over how to respond to Russian moves in Ukraine and Syria.

Evelyn Farkas, deputy assistant secretary of defense for Russia, Ukraine and Eurasia, is leaving her post at the end of next month after five years with the Defense Department, a senior defense official confirmed to POLITICO.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/pro-defense-farkas-wrightewing-214223

• Like 2

John, we're talking about parents taking their children out of a preschool because one of the teacher was gay. Not an uncommon event in this country, but this wouldn't make the light of day in the news had it not been Muslim parents. I want to point out that hypocrisy not to provoke, but to have a conversation. Now that everyone has vented their muslim hatred, can we address how fucked up it is that a hand full of power sick thugs can mind fuck the entire Western hemisphere? These are criminals using religion as an ideological weapon, and it's working perfectly. We are victims of this shit, but so are billions of peaceful Muslims.

Wrong, it does make the light of the day and the media makes a fuzz about, hence, your post, you wouldn't have known UNLESS SOMEONE HADN'T REPORTED IT, thanks for playing though.

Wrong, it does make the light of the day and the media makes a fuzz about, hence, your post, you wouldn't have known UNLESS SOMEONE HADN'T REPORTED IT, thanks for playing though.

GPA turn down the shades, light a candle, put on some of your favorite music, and gently go fuck yourself. 

• Like 2

l3UcwPQnD2yQ62vWE.gifhey, this is odd. how did Farkas still have access to primo triple secret intel sixteen months year?Pentagon's top Russia official resigns09/29/15The Pentagon’s top official overseeing military relations with Russia and Ukraine is resigning amid the ongoing debate within the Obama administration over how to respond to Russian moves in Ukraine and Syria.Evelyn Farkas, deputy assistant secretary of defense for Russia, Ukraine and Eurasia, is leaving her post at the end of next month after five years with the Defense Department, a senior defense official confirmed to POLITICO.http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/pro-defense-farkas-wrightewing-214223

The reason as to why the left is so invested in making, even if it means creating the connection between Trump and Putin is to deceive from the public all the lies, corruption and deception done during the Obama administration by the president, secretary Clinton, secretary Kerry, McCain, Ryan, McConnell etc etc and a bunch of other corrupt pieces of shit pushing globalism.....Wait, ramming globalism down our throats at the expense of we the people, anyone that doesn't see this by now with all the evidence out, is a fucking sheep or stupid person, plain and simple.

• Like 1