• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, "If you don't succeed try try again" and all that.

Suppose I am just unsure that those who hold the true power will not allow it to happen,it's one of their strongest assets in keeping power and letting the rest think they have any power.

• Like 2

Sure, "If you don't succeed try try again" and all that.

Suppose I am just unsure that those who hold the true power will not allow it to happen,it's one of their strongest assets in keeping power and letting the rest think they have any power.

dont_give_up3_square_sticker_3_x_3.jpg?w

• Like 4

The FEDERAL reserve bank is actually a privately owned banking monopoly that rapes the people of the US for the benefit of themselves. There are suposed to be 7 members, but in reality there are only 4 active members. These people serve 14 year terms. 

Janet L. Yellen, Chair You know her as the public face.

Stanley Fischer, Vice Chairman Obama nominated, Vice President, Development  and Chief Economist at the World Bank. Director of the International Monetary Fund, Vice Chairman of Citigroup, Governor of the Bank of Israel in January 2005, 

Daniel K. Tarullo Obama nominated, Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice (the good people who brought us 2008) served in the Clinton Administration Deputy Assistant on Economic Policy, member of the National Economic Council and  National Security Council, senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations and the Center for American Progress.

Jerome H. Powell . Obama nominated, served as undersecretary of the Treasury under President George H. W. Bush, partner at the Carlyle Group, lawyer and investment banker in New York City, Senior Vice President of Dillion Read,

Lael Brainard nominated by ... Obama, Deputy Director of the National Economic Council Clinton, Under Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs,

Board Member Assignments -

Board Committees
Committee on Board Affairs Who runs the show.
Governor Powell, Chairman
Vice Chairman Fischer

Committee on Consumer and Community Affairs, Who puts on the public show 
Governor Brainard, Chair
Governor Tarullo

Committee on Economic and Financial Monitoring and Research. 
Vice Chairman Fischer, Chairman
Governor Brainard

Committee on Financial Stability
Vice Chairman Fischer, Chairman
Governor Tarullo
Governor Brainard

Committee on Federal Reserve Bank Affairs
Governor Brainard

Committee on Supervision and Regulation
Governor Tarullo, Chairman
Governor Powell
Governor Brainard

Subcommittee on Smaller Regional and Community Banking
Governor Brainard

Committee on Payments, Clearing, and Settlement
Governor Tarullo

• Like 3

In Italy,.........http://www.ibtimes.com/should-women-get-days-periods-menstrual-leave-policy-debated-italy-2516411

"Italy’s Parliament is debating a national policy that would allow women to take time off from work due to painful periods. The “menstrual leave” legislation would require companies to give women three paid days off each month"

Worth it at twice the amount.

• Like 3

hell, that's mild. I wondered what the fuss was about when the radio news mentioned it but only once.

quote-white-folks-were-in-caves-while-we

Sharpton's ancestors are from Mesopotamia??? I thought he was from Africa??

OReilly seems like a fucking douche to me. Sharpton and Jessy Jackson are attention seeking douches.

• Like 3

I see great things for Nigel. Fantastic orator. He will undoubtedly will go down in history as a great statesman perhaps not in his time but eventually up there with Churchill and Nelson. Against all odds, seeing a great wrong and giving his country back to it's citizens.... and saving it. Just amazing, amazing in this day and age. Bravo Nigel.

• Like 2

Sounds like there was a major step towards finally auditing the federal reserve today.

A little late, but it would have really stopped a lot of the stuff going on now if Trump would have called for outside audit of all federal departments at the time he took office.On top of that it wold give him reason to cut a lot of the waste in some departments of government.

• Like 2