• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Shitty day. All this political drama going on and it's my son's 16th B-day today. We'll have a party Sunday, but now just found out my dog needs to be put down. She's been around for 17 years and has given nothing but joy and affection. My wife and I actually got her to see if we could handle having kids and a year and a half later my son was born. Today her little body is finally giving out. Fucking sucks.

Whilst I will mourn more harder for certain humans,I always find news of an animal passing or going to have to put down a real tear jerker.

My condolences,always remember the genuine unconditional love your Dog had for you and the good times,when an animal has a good home and is looked after they've appreciated every moment and they know it and were always trying to let you know too. 

• Like 2

Seems we can all agree on dogs. Been there Paradime. Had our dog cremated. Had to put him down due to illness right before we moved over-seas. He came with us. Glad he did. I'm sorry for your grief.

• Like 2

Russian media calIing Muricas strike on the Syrian airfield as a violation of international law.

Big call from a country that has been violating other nations soverignty for decades, arming seperatist and rebel factions, spying on the rest of the world, harbouring treasonous weasels (hi Ed), helping to blow civilian airliners out of the sky (Malaysian airlines flight MH17) and the list goes on.

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/kremlin-slams-illegal-us-attack-on-syria-57664

Cant help thinking though that this latest act may draw the crabs onto Murica.

• Like 4

Hitting Syria was profoundly stupid. Bad for business. Something i would expect out of McCain.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/327736-rand-paul-trump-needed-congressional-authorization-for-military

Agree with Rand Paul, our intervention has done nothing to make the US safer and Syria will be no different.

Perception!!!! Like a lot of things in politics... it never had to work!! ... it only has to look like it does!!!

Response should be immediate or not at all. If you act... act fast. If it's the right move... even better!!!! America doesn't have to WIN here. It only has to destabilize.

This is a great way to drive a wedge between Assad and the Russians who, I would think, have made a deal with the devil in Syria, and are now knowing it. World opinion is, again I would imagine, against Russia supporting Syria against it's 'rebels'.

Those cruise missiles are probably reaching their expiry date anyway. Think of how much has been spent on Trump security detail and how much more for after he leaves office. Pfffffft!!!  

• Like 2

Russian media calIing Muricas strike on the Syrian airfield as a violation of international law.

Big call from a country that has been violating other nations soverignty for decades, arming seperatist and rebel factions, spying on the rest of the world, harbouring treasonous weasels (hi Ed), helping to blow civilian airliners out of the sky (Malaysian airlines flight MH17) and the list goes on.

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/kremlin-slams-illegal-us-attack-on-syria-57664

Cant help thinking though that this latest act may draw the crabs onto Murica.

This attention might shed light on the fact that Russia needs a base in mid east ,and Iran sends weapons and funds fighting in Syria

• Like 3

This. Perception.... is everything.

Bombing an (empty?) airbase is a start. Look at it as a "You want more? Come at be bro, I'll give you more. Put you in the hospital, muthafucker! Huh? You lookin' at me???""

Perception!!!! Like a lot of things in politics... it never had to work!! ... it only has to look like it does!!!

Response should be immediate or not at all. If you act... act fast. If it's the right move... even better!!!! America doesn't have to WIN here. It only has to destabilize.

This is a great way to drive a wedge between Assad and the Russians who, I would think, have made a deal with the devil in Syria, and are now knowing it. World opinion is, again I would imagine, against Russia supporting Syria against it's 'rebels'.

Those cruise missiles are probably reaching their expiry date anyway. Think of how much has been spent on Trump security detail and how much more for after he leaves office. Pfffffft!!!  

Before this Trump has been spot on when it comes to "Perception"  of the situation.  In the news today Russia and Syria are looking at closing airspace, Which will cripple the fight with an enemy that actually needs to be taken down(Isis). Especially when it is looking more like Syria did not do the chemical attack.

The attack is not going to drive a wedge between Russia and Syria, If anything it will make the two a stronger unit, giving Russia a stronger position for future bases inside Syria. Realize what a M.E. game changer that would end up being,.. Israel could take out a shipment of rockets heading to Lebanon while still in Syria. Hit a nuclear reactor in Iraq. Not going to be possible with the bear in the air.

I can see it as a hammer, while in talks with the leader of China. A willingness to go at North Korea alone. It is dangerous situation to get oneself into. Glad I do not live on the west coast now that NK has a nuke that can make it that far.

I think Trump watched alot of 80's movies and beleaved attacking Assad was the right thing to do.

If the left sing isn't so much as pulling their hair out and screaching like sick kittens then Trump must be on track.

Shit now Isis likes him

Stand up against the bully. its very NY Catholic.

• Like 1

If perception of the situation is doing nothing, like Obama, then yes. It's not clear cut who did it but most likely someone in Styria including the Russians.

Jesus tap dancing Christ who the fuck thinks or has ever said truthfully that N Korea has the capability to hit the west coast???? They can barely launch a missile into the Sea of Japan. If they could reach the west coast they would have been hollowed out by a preemptive strike long ago. N Korea leaders should strap that nit wit into one. 

• Like 2