I don't give a flying fuck that this justice may or may not be conservative, or a fucking anarchist for that matter. From here on a simple majority owns the senate. They say they have no intention to move on 51% deciding legislation, but trust me, that's next. Either by the Dems or Reps, it's coming.

You do know that the simple majority was around for nominations all the way up until Harry Ried instituted the super majority in 2003?

The super majority was put in place so Bush couldn't push for another justice seat to be added to the panel that existed.

Acting as if this is a republican thing is false. This same action was used by the libs to fill the lower circuits with liberal activist judges.

Kinda sux when the precedence was set by the Dems. Now the short memory of people fall in line with the narrative that the repubs are the evil ones.

If you can't handle the tactics used against you, then don't set the precedence!!

• Like 5
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldnt Murica be saving its munitions for an imminent strike on North Korea?

People are claiming this is a warning.

Not sure that the USA strictly speaking is short of anything munitions wise.

They have plenty of that and then even more they can buy on the national credit card.

Federal Reserve baby!!! 

giphy.gif

This is dramatic, but we have been bombing the middle east for decades.

Yes we have.. but most of Trumps base voted against this behavior. I hope they had a good reason.. Cause I still don't buy the sarin gas shit. Chlorine maybe?

Jesse, I hear what you're saying man, but you're viewing it through a soda straw. People were saying the same shit when the Patriot Act took our 4th amendment protections, but now that it's being used against Trump it's bad? Too fucking late now, that door was opened and it was our short sighted thinking that let it happen. The 51% door is opened for both parties now. In the long run this serves the establishment and not the people. Watch what happens from here. 

51% is a majority. That's why there are 100 seats..   

The filibuster was shit.. and they would have done it to anyone not nominated by Obama. Many of them voted for Gorsuch to be nominated to the 10th circuit.. if not most of them. It was like a 99-1 vote. 

• Like 4

I look back on growing up as a kid in the 70s and 80's and am so grateful I grew up in peace. my son and daughter were in middle school on 9/11. now he's an Iraq vet and she's an Afghanistan vet. my wife's oldest boy was five on 9/11 and now he heads for Afghanistan in October. I am so sick of unending wars of murky intent that accomplish nothing.

• Like 3

Learned... So November 21, 2013 was the BLACK DAY.  Dems fucked shit up first, and look whats happened since. I will admit I was reading about it in the Wash Post, so that should tell you me something.

• Like 4

I look back on growing up as a kid in the 70s and 80's and am so grateful I grew up in peace. my son and daughter were in middle school on 9/11. now he's an Iraq vet and she's an Afghanistan vet. my wife's oldest boy was five on 9/11 and now he heads for Afghanistan in October. I am so sick of unending wars of murky intent that accomplish nothing.

This^

• Like 2

Being reported: #Russia Shot down many of the Tomohawk missiles striking at the Syrian Airforce

Who reported? Russia? Syria???This is also a great way to test defenses and any Russian counter measures you can't get any other way. Likely they expected some to be shot down and sent extras.  It also demonstrates to the Chinese visiting the US the US's resolve against tyrants, like that fucktard in N Korea.

• Like 2

Who reported? Russia? Syria???This is also a great way to test defenses and any Russian counter measures you can't get any other way. Likely they expected some to be shot down and sent extras.  It also demonstrates to the Chinese visiting the US the US's resolve against tyrants, like that fucktard in N Korea.

Independent journalist, cernovich. He's had a good run in the past few days.

• Like 1

Not defending Trump, not by a long shot, but the situation in the middle east right now is very different not what it was when Trump was saying this.

Being reported that this was very targeted attack. Even military on base were not injured. Russia was notified.

More a show of force.. but based on what appears to me as false pretences.

• Like 3

Mike made a good point.. attack happened right after Chinese president left maralago for the night. I guess trump is putting the world on notice.

Not that I agree with it but North Korea is a real threat and China needs to tighten the leash.

• Like 2

Shitty day. All this political drama going on and it's my son's 16th B-day today. We'll have a party Sunday, but now just found out my dog needs to be put down. She's been around for 17 years and has given nothing but joy and affection. My wife and I actually got her to see if we could handle having kids and a year and a half later my son was born. Today her little body is finally giving out. Fucking sucks.

Shitty day. All this political drama going on and it's my son's 16th B-day today. We'll have a party Sunday, but now just found out my dog needs to be put down. She's been around for 17 years and has given nothing but joy and affection. My wife and I actually got her to see if we could handle having kids and a year and a half later my son was born. Today her little body is finally giving out. Fucking sucks.

Happy birthday to your boy!, Sad to hear about your dog, I hate that and it's very painful to lose them as they're family too, sorry, brother!

• Like 2