• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Good one.

So where have all the good, I mean really good messengers gone??? Not the ones that tell you what you want but sometimes the brutal truth? Trust doesn't happen it has to be earned. I remember reading a guy names Eric Margolis who wrote for the Toronto Sun. He covers S Asia the Middle East and Islam and it was always refreshing reading and comments and opinions. Just saying they were a good read on politics outside of NAm. 

• 3 weeks later...

Here in Seattle area I don't think I have ever seen a Hispanic pan handling. Her sign says willing to work but I doubt that's what see really wants. The people willing to work are standing in the Home Depot parking lot.

• Like 1

Here in Seattle area I don't think I have ever seen a Hispanic pan handling. Her sign says willing to work but I doubt that's what see really wants. The people willing to work are standing in the Home Depot parking lot.

dude even up here in my area you only really see white people standing on street corners requesting handouts. Half the time they leave the corner to get into a nice car and drive home, they ain't hurting, they just lazy. Offer that lady $10 for a hummer, if she really needs the money she'd do it for 5
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sex sells. No wait, McEnroe.... crowd entertainment from expected tantrums sell (seats)

I liked John. Never gave an inch. Bitched every call against him, called out judges probably forcing them to let a few things slide lest they look vengeful.

Sex sells. No wait, McEnroe.... crowd entertainment from expected tantrums sell (seats)

I liked John. Never gave an inch. Bitched every call against him, called out judges probably forcing them to let a few things slide lest they look vengeful.

the guy is fucking repulsive,   I thought tennis was a gentlemans sport?