How would you like being served by some hairy arm pit dripping sweat on your food and looking at his yellow fungus half inch long toenails????  Fuckin' A "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service"

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

so if some homeless person has no shoes but has obtained a bit of cash they must be denied food because they lack the funds to purchase useless trappings society has arbitrarily deemed necessary based on the values of some old dead white guys who probably owned slaves? That seems unfair. What if this person is a native American? Hasn't he suffered enough at the hands of imperialist, Euro-centric whites? His people never wore shoes before whites took his land and slaughtered his people. Why must he conform to some antiquated Victorian notion of hygiene?

• Like 1

so if some homeless person has no shoes but has obtained a bit of cash they must be denied food because they lack the funds to purchase useless trappings society has arbitrarily deemed necessary based on the values of some old dead white guys who probably owned slaves? That seems unfair. What if this person is a native American? Hasn't he suffered enough at the hands of imperialist, Euro-centric whites? His people never wore shoes before whites took his land and slaughtered his people. Why must he conform to some antiquated Victorian notion of hygiene?

Cuz Merica

I'll have a coffee please, cream no sugar

12009-Heidelberg-Man--Osborn----Figure-5

• Like 2

Whilst I am mostly libertarian in my views on things,a business owner if they don't want to make a cake for some queers (whether that's morally or by whatever other code -ignorant) should be up to the business owner whom they wish to have as customers.

Their decision to do that can and will likely have a positive or negative impact on their business and they then bear the responsibility for that like all actions/choices humans make should do.

Moaning over a fucking cake being made/not made by people who do not like you is lame. 

Find someone who wants to make the cake and move on with your plans thus leaving the negativity behind.

Seems logical *shrugs*

• Like 4

You make a good point.

I've always wanted to walk in wearing shoes, and a shirt. Nothing else. Then ask if they will service me.

• Like 1

Mike you have to differentiate between Customer or Server.

The sign is directed at a person coming in to buy the food item. Not the person selling the food item.

Well if there is no law against what you can or can't wear in a food establishment then customer can walk in part clothed and so could the employee. Either way I wouldn't want to be served by or eat around another patron who isn't properly clothed. If you want to eat naked, do it at home.

Fuck him, he can go past the take out window. Slave ownership has nothing to do with this. The suffering of native Americans has nothing to do with this. I don't think the Victorian era had the first clue about hygiene so that has nothing to do with this either. The word hygiene does though. Society and civilization has dragged itself up from the filth and disease of barely a century ago by segregating our food from our naturally bacteria, germ and disease covered and carrying bodies. Food handlers wear gloves and wash their hands. There are laws to protect the public from food contamination and spoilage. Part of that is the wearing foot coverings and a shirt. You can do as you like at home... I do. But in public you don't know how clean the other guy is, if he's ill or has a skin disease or the flu. I don't want to get sick nor do I want to pass anything on to others. A small price to pay to be a safe member of society.

• Like 1