• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I have it on high authority that the Phoenix is wearing an Eagle suit. A green Eagle suit.

2833927-0184544353-giphy.gif

You are wrong or stupid!  Your proclaimed "Authority" must be well acclaimed with Peyote!

at_first_i_was_like_but_then_i_lol.jpg

Can't I be both? I'll go with both.

At_First_I_Was_Like____by_TheNimbus.png

every time I leave my house the FBI sneaks in, steals every one of my belongings and replaces it all with exact duplicates. no one else can tell the difference but I can. they began harassing me when discovered the real reason the basement of Walson Army Hospital at Fort Dix, NJ was hastily filled with concrete in the 1960s. it has to do with a "super soldier" secret program that went horribly wrong and caused mutations in the test subjects. the bodies were buried, the survivors shuttled off to private insane asylums and army corps of engineer cement trucks dumped hundreds of loads concrete through the basement windows in the dead of night with all the hospital equipment left in place, plugged in and running. the massive levels of residual radiation from the experiments caused birth defects in children which lead to DoD banning the birth of babies there in the early 1970s. if you were active military you had to to drive to Mount Holly (thirty miles away) to have your children delivered. the hospital is closed and slated for demolition now but from the time the basement was hastily sealed in the 1960s until the hospital closed in the early 2000s staff dreaded going anywhere near the basement and detached screams in the the night were often reported by new personnel who were quickly chastised by command and told to ignore the voices and never, ever discuss the strange occurrences with anyone. many DoD retirees on the eastern seaboard were forced to use this hospital for their services and many of them also reported the blood-curdling screams in the night that in some instances caused flashbacks in combat vets. A WW2 vet from Pennsylvania so hated the hospital that he threatened to kill his wife if she ever took him back. she did and he did. in early 1992 after the couple returned from an overnight stay there he beat her to death with a claw hammer. he disappeared and the case was featured on "America's Most Wanted". a few days later the elderly vet was found hanged in a neighbor's garage. his death was ruled a suicide. the episodes of AMW discussing the event have been completely deleted from the show's episode guide. veterans who served as staff or were treated in Walson occasionally discuss the paranormal events that happened there on internet message board but these statements are often retracted or deleted or in some cases the entire forum is deleted for a single mention of these happenings.

• Like 2

every time I leave my house the FBI sneaks in, steals every one of my belongings and replaces it all with exact duplicates. no one else can tell the difference but I can. they began harassing me when discovered the real reason the basement of Walson Army Hospital at Fort Dix, NJ was hastily filled with concrete in the 1960s. it has to do with a "super soldier" secret program that went horribly wrong and caused mutations in the test subjects. the bodies were buried, the survivors shuttled off to private insane asylums and army corps of engineer cement trucks dumped hundreds of loads concrete through the basement windows in the dead of night with all the hospital equipment left in place, plugged in and running. the massive levels of residual radiation from the experiments caused birth defects in children which lead to DoD banning the birth of babies there in the early 1970s. if you were active military you had to to drive to Mount Holly (thirty miles away) to have your children delivered. the hospital is closed and slated for demolition now but from the time the basement was hastily sealed in the 1960s until the hospital closed in the early 2000s staff dreaded going anywhere near the basement and detached screams in the the night were often reported by new personnel who were quickly chastised by command and told to ignore the voices and never, ever discuss the strange occurrences with anyone. many DoD retirees on the eastern seaboard were forced to use this hospital for their services and many of them also reported the blood-curdling screams in the night that in some instances caused flashbacks in combat vets. A WW2 vet from Pennsylvania so hated the hospital that he threatened to kill his wife if she ever took him back. she did and he did. in early 1992 after the couple returned from an overnight stay there he beat her to death with a claw hammer. he disappeared and the case was featured on "America's Most Wanted". a few days later the elderly vet was found hanged in a neighbor's garage. his death was ruled a suicide. the episodes of AMW discussing the event have been completely deleted from the show's episode guide. veterans who served as staff or were treated in Walson occasionally discuss the paranormal events that happened there on internet message board but these statements are often retracted or deleted or in some cases the entire forum is deleted for a single mention of these happenings.

Not worh a response, so ignore this one

• Like 1

So the news seems to think that if we remove the flag from a building in the south, we will make up for the killings.  Bait and switch?  I really don't give a fuck.  If you don't mind being perceived as racists, fly the damn thing.  There is historical side to this flag representing when states were free, and there is the fact that racists are clinging to this symbol as a representation of a time when people were not free.  

Some symbols mean good things, but have been drug through the mud for shameful representation long enough that it represents bad to more people than it represents good.  If I were from the South, and I had pride in my state, and heritage, and state freedom, I might wear the confederate flag.  Now as I'm walking around, and skinheads salute me, and minorities fear or hate me outwardly, I might start to think twice about what I'm representing when I wear my flag.  If it means enough to you, you will continue to wear that flag in hopes of adding some good to the bad public reputation.  Why the fuck is this a national news issue?  I'm sick of hearing stupid responses to real issues.  Lets focus on the issues here.  Real issues.  People should not die in cold blood.  People are increasingly less and less respectful of human life.  Cathartic at times.  Numb to emotion.  I'm not an expert on the psyche, but there are many whom are.  And I would expect any organized nation to make an attempt to recognise the cause.  Assemble a panel of experts in the pharm, psyche, military, youth counselling, as well as a ton of other relevant experts and try to identify likely social mistakes our country is taking.  We are not doing it right.   

• Like 4

tumblr_nnwfsdFDAD1terwlso1_400.gif

• Like 1

NEWFLAG.jpg

I think that government buildings should stop using it but I don't think that all these companies should be running from it.

Next people in the Walmart parking lot will be spitting on your General Lee 

• Like 1

I know some do not like Ronnie, but with all bias aside this statement is as true now as it was then.

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker.

It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."

Ronald Reagan

• Like 7

I didn't write it but I do agree

I’m offended that everyone is offended by something.

I’m offended that because I’m a white male, people automatically classify me as privileged, regardless of knowing where I’ve come from or what I’ve been through. I’m offended that our First Amendment has turned into freedom of speech [just as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone’s feelings]. I’m offended that people assume I’m racist because I believe in economic development by way of Capitalism and a free-market economy.

I’m offended that people who are too afraid to ask for food stamps, disability, or unemployment (because they don’t want a handout) are probably the ones who could use it most, yet the majority of recipients who do in fact receive handouts abuse their “privilege” and continue to make frivolous purchases.

I’m offended that people care more about taking down an outdated Confederate flag but don’t get riled up when their American flag is being burned in the street. I’m offended that people care more about blocking homosexuals from getting married than fixing their own, broken and unstable, heterosexual marriages. I’m offended that fast food workers get paid more than my soldiers yet still expect to get paid more than nurses.

I’m offended by people who claim how offended they are, while they do nothing but gripe about it on their phones or laptops, when they could be writing or calling their respective representatives to actually get something accomplished. I’m offended by the lack of initiative, hard work, and tenacity in this country. I’m offended by complainers who pity themselves and just want to take as much as they can. I’m offended by those who have in fact “made it” yet are too rude to give back to the communities in which they’ve come from.

I’m offended by people who vote for a person based on the party they represent, the race or gender, age or a religion of a candidate… instead of how the candidate proposes to address each issue, respectivly. I’m offended by people who aren’t open-minded and think they’re always right, no matter what. I’m offended by people who don’t listen and read and legitimately try to understand unfamiliar concepts before brushing them off. I’m offended of what our country has become.

I don’t claim to know solutions to these issues… eventually maybe we will. I just pray that we can one day change our country for the better. And hope that our offenses can turn into progress.

-US infantry officer Jordan Thompson

• Like 3

I know some do not like Ronnie, but with all bias aside this statement is as true now as it was then.

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker.

It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."

Ronald Reagan

Personal responsibility has been so heavily watered down it's near non-existent. 

Now if you're offended or something happens you don't like,a lawsuit is the answer.

• Like 1