i'm being trolled on the internet by a guy who sees subconscious revelations and personal flaws in any number of straightforward posts he reads but the irony of calling himself MicroMachinery on these very same forums while applying his own tortured logic to his choice of board handle is lost on him :rofl:.

I'm sorry. I cannot read your abnormally sized font.

Please see:

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/66264-font-size-used-in-postings/page-1

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

My 6yr old nephews vintage Winchester 9422-Boy Scout Edition

CUZ MERICA!!!

IMG_01304.jpg

IMG_01302.jpg

IMG_01301.jpg

IMG_01300.jpg

my brother & said nephew. Target practice & trigger discipline drills.

IMG_00005.jpg

my other 9yr old nephew doing the same. 

IMG_00007.jpg

IMG_00003.jpg

CUZ MERICA!!!

• Like 3

Like the other guy suggested,pro gun people need a better argument.You're stating alcohol,tobacco,scrip meds and fast food are more dangerous than a gun ? you proved his point.

A better argument than comparing a cheesesburger or cigarette to a gun in order to assure the right to own a gun.Most pro gun arguments are as weak as anti gun arguments.This whole gun thing is a debate that will always be debated without anybody thinking they got a fair deal.Beating a dead horse.

swimming pools.

• Like 2

I've posted a few pictures of my family and I posing with guns for the last few Thanksgivings. This young lady is my niece and she is one of the driving forces behind our grub and guns.

not_telling_but_nice_try.jpg

she used to call me to ask my opinion about this gun or that gun but she likes firearms that are a bit more modern than what I collect. if it was made or designed after 1945 and it's not an AK, SKS or AR I might be able to tell you what caliber it is but that would be about it.

• Like 2

found an old photo of one of my best friends growing up. I guarantee this guy could beat anyone's ass without a a pussy licking gun

Unfortunately he passed away in 2013

cuz merica

"A silent greeting to all motorcycle robbers. Ninja does not like you.I hope you eat shit........naked. Please crash my fast ass bike and clean the earth of your type. ASAP. I like my new SUV."

314477_272224346130325_1553017429_n.jpg?

• Like 1

You should notify the Fire Dept. About your position on door kicking. If you care.

And RVD, please lead me in the direction of a Pussy Licking Gun. This sounds like something I could get behind.

• Like 1