• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Sad :(

Very sad......... just as sad  

or how about this, also sad

any avoidable senseless act of violence/death is sad.  

I carry on an almost daily basis down here, but, its for work and by god, what a fcuking hassle it is down here just for work. Zero chance of private carry in upside down land,

hhhhmmmmm

You can't regulate "stupid" or determined.

Very sad......... just as sad

or how about this, also sad

any avoidable senseless act of violence/death is sad.

hhhhmmmmm

You can't regulate "stupid" or determined.

Indeed you cant regulate stupid or determined!

What strikes me is, per capita, the amount of children who die a senseless death as a result of lax safety practices by Murican gun owners.

And, again, for the record I am pro gun!!!, vehemently opposed though to the senseless death of children, especially in a society with a seemingly appaling record of gun safety.

BTW, easy to grab some news headlines and drag this off topic!

Just sayin...........

Indeed you cant regulate stupid or determined!

What strikes me is, per capita, the amount of children who die a senseless death as a result of lax safety practices by Murican gun owners.

And, again, for the record I am pro gun!!!, vehemently opposed though to the senseless death of children, especially in a society with a seemingly appaling record of gun safety.

BTW, easy to grab some news headlines and drag this off topic!

Just sayin...........

We have more folks than ever owning guns in the U.S. and yet the death rates for children are getting lower. The source for the article quoted below is ABC News and they are notoriously liberal.

Kids and Guns: By The Numbers

1,337 - The number of American kids under age 18 who died from gunshot wounds in 2010. This is trending down from 1,490 in 2005 and 1,544 in 2000. (CDC)

98 - The number of American kids under age 18 who died from accidental shootings in 2010. This is trending down from 150 deaths in 2000 and 417 deaths in 1990. (CDC)

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/01/kids-and-guns-by-the-numbers/

BTW, even those numbers are suspect as the FBI counts the murders of gangbangers of up to twenty-four years of age as the deaths of children as well as including suicides. More kids die in the U.S. from transportation accidents than do from firearms.

http://www.gunfacts.info/gun-control-myths/children-and-guns/

• Like 1