Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

blasé

The new descriptor for muricans ???

Sure.  Also tired of giving billions of dollars in aid to countries across the world while being hated all the same.  Time to drop all the douchebags in charge and cut everyone off...yeah, that'll never happen.

Sure.  Also tired of giving billions of dollars in aid to countries across the world while being hated all the same.  Time to drop all the douchebags in charge and cut everyone off...yeah, that'll never happen.

Historically the US propped up dictators that supported US interests inside their country. When they fell, to rebels who do you think they would blame???? Their capitalist oppressors. Look up the Pahlavi dynasty 1925-'79. Samoza dynasty 1936-'79. Cuba from 1902 till '59

We give Pakistan something like 40 or 400 million dollars in aid annually. FUCKING PAKISTAN!!!

Keep your friends close... and your enemies closer!!!

Yes, that less than 1% of the budget is killing us. We waste such a startling amount of money, worrying about aid is a lot like looking for a lost penny inside a solid gold train running on solid gold tracks. However....I do agree, if they don't like us, then fuckem, take the money away. Unfortunately, that money will just be used to buy a truck load of ivory toilets or something.

• Like 1

Yes, that less than 1% of the budget is killing us. We waste such a startling amount of money, worrying about aid is a lot like looking for a lost penny inside a solid gold train running on solid gold tracks. However....I do agree, if they don't like us, then fuckem, take the money away. Unfortunately, that money will just be used to buy a truck load of ivory toilets or something.

Haha, my bad. $39 billion is chump change. Look at what a foolish comment I made. I love running a deficite year in, year out. Do love that national debt pile growing higher. Are those fan blades getting close yet?

Don't keep enemies close, keep them dead, why would you want you enemies alive?

And smoke is right

At a distance or dead, you have no idea what they have been up to or their friends. A friend of my enemy is my enemy

Smoke isn't exactly right. The ones with the hate aren't the ones getting the aid. This is where America (and others get it so wrong) money is disbursed to other countries for aid but corruption sends most of it elsewhere. Very little actually gets where it's intended. Just like charities. No one really cares.. hey I gave to the cause, I got a place in heaven. Why you no like me???

• Like 1

Haha, my bad. $39 billion is chump change. Look at what a foolish comment I made. I love running a deficite year in, year out. Do love that national debt pile growing higher. Are those fan blades getting close yet?

dont get all gassy about it. 39 bill is a lot of money, but...if it is less than 1% of what is blown on shit, would you not agree that totally removing, lets say a full 1% is not exactly the answer to the money wasting issue is it? Don't get huffy at me, I didn't invent math.

A penny was a big deal when I was a kid it bought 5 black balls. Five of them bought a pack of stick gum, ten bought a comic or soft drink. My dad could buy gas for 18 cents. Later when I drove, 32 cents bought a gallon of premium gas. A dollar fifty-one was enough for a six pack. Now bending over to pick up a quarter isn't worth the effort

Australia a 'nation of victims', deadly Sydney siege unlikely in Texas, says pro-gun Australian senator Leyonhjelm

Australia is a "nation of victims" with citizens unable to properly protect themselves with weapons, pro-gun crossbench senator David Leyonhjelm has said.

The Liberal Democrat said he wanted a calm, measured discussion about the right to "practical self-defence" in the wake of the deadly Sydney siege.

"What happened in that cafe would have been most unlikely to have occurred in Florida, Texas, or Vermont, or Alaska in America, or perhaps even Switzerland as well," Senator Leyonhjelm told the ABC's AM program.

"Statistically speaking" in those jurisdictions, "one or two of the victims" would have had a concealed gun, he said.

"That nutcase who held them all hostage wouldn't have known they were armed and bad guys don't like to be shot back at," Senator Leyonhjelm said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-18/australia-a-nation-of-victims-says-pro-gun-senator-leyonhjelm/5974684

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I just wish gun advocates would stop talking about how safe the world is with more guns, and start talking about "these dang boom stick are so fucking cool!!! I can blow a fucking hole in a sign from 100yds while driving my Chevy pickup!!"

Just be honest about it. In debates it's all about "public safety/national security". On gun forums and shows, it's all about how cool/powerful/close to illegal it is.

*im not for regulating guns on a government level. But I do wish carriers would self regulate a little better.

Oh, and bump, bitches

• Like 1

I just wish gun advocates would stop talking about how safe the world is with more guns, and start talking about "these dang boom stick are so fucking cool!!! I can blow a fucking hole in a sign from 100yds while driving my Chevy pickup!!"

Just be honest about it. In debates it's all about "public safety/national security". On gun forums and shows, it's all about how cool/powerful/close to illegal it is.

*im not for regulating guns on a government level. But I do wish carriers would self regulate a little better.

Oh, and bump, bitches

Wow!, resurection yo!.

God bless you all, tr8er makes a fantastic point, better self regulation.

I carry on an almost daily basis down here, but, its for work and by god, what a fcuking hassle it is down here just for work. Zero chance of private carry in upside down land,