Over new years ago a neighbor about 4 blocks from my place came out with a "heavily nodded" ak47. The guy couldn't handle the power and ended up shooting holes through my friends house.

how do you deal with that kinda neighbor?

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?

An AK that somehow got away from him?

1) Full auto anything in Cali is illegal...

2)  The AK has very low recoil. Even at full auto it is not hard to maintain control

3) Was alcohol involved?

4) I call BS

5) Pictures or it never happened.

:thumbup:

• Like 2

Not matter the circumstance. It's a sad story.  

.....  If it was a revolver, I highly doubt the 2 year old would have the dexterity to cock the hammer and pull the trigger...........

You're assuming its a single action revolver.... regardless, an article I read some 25-30yrs ago was about the fact that most children hold the firearm backwards & pull the trigger with their thumbs with more than enough strength for any double action revolver. Thats why they shoot themselves. 

The story said that many new guns don't have normal safetys anymore, due to the preferences of shooters these days. They instead rely on strong trigger pulls.

False, look at ANY pistol sold in CA. If it was a M&P Shield here in CA they have  4 safeties on them.... yes FOUR

That's funny!

AGREED.!!

Over new years ago a neighbor about 4 blocks from my place came out with a "heavily nodded" ak47. The guy couldn't handle the power and ended up shooting holes through my friends house.
how do you deal with that kinda neighbor?

That is clearly an illegal firearm in CA to begin with.... move to Canada

Shoot him.

even funnier :)

• Like 2

Had she either not had a gun, or not had it chambered, they would have been more vulnerable to attack, rape, abduction, etc. So there's two bad sides to the coin here.

Actually if she didn't have a gun she would be alive right now. If there was risk of attack, rape, abduction, etc. then it would be equal risk to everyone in WallMart. So why wasn't everyone packing? Because level headed people have figured out that the threat is so vanishingly low.

• Like 1

Actually if she didn't have a gun she would be alive right now. If there was risk of attack, rape, abduction, etc. then it would be equal risk to everyone in WallMart. So why wasn't everyone packing? Because level headed people have figured out that the threat is so vanishingly low.

But hysteria makes us feel good about our guns

tumblr_n914dd0jBI1qhzo6io1_500_zps1819e2

• Like 1

Seriously though every time I hear about a needless shooting I think "Were was the pepper spray?"

You don't have to kill a car jacker etc. to stop him. I have a carry permit but rarely carry but my jacket always has pepper spray

you're totally missing the point that if another mom in the store would have been packing, she could have blasted the baby before it had a chance to fire.

• Like 2

Every few years me and my neighbors get a delightful plastic bag with a twist tie from what i would guess is our "secret mailman" ,, filled with lovely gifts and literature from the Aryan Nation thrown into our yard.

• Like 1

Well since It was the Hayden lake area of Idaho... They probably believe the Germans did win.

can you believe there has never been an African-American Miss America candidate from that state!?! Some racist bastard tried to tell me it was because no self-respecting black woman would let herself be referred to as "Miss I-da-ho" but i ain't buying that crap.
  • Like 1