• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

It means you still give money to a bunch of in-bred royalty for nothing   B)

Um, no, not correct at all buddy.

I personally dont support the monarchy, game over!

Funny you mention the British though, help me out here if you will, who (according to many historical tomes) settled Murica?

Guest Rick-rat

Um, no, not correct at all buddy. Sorry you don't see the truth  B)

I personally dont support the monarchy, game over! You do if you pay taxes  :thumbup:

Funny you mention the British though, help me out here if you will, who (according to many historical tomes) settled Murica? English according to most historians, but Murican's and French kicked their asses to get out from under the Monarchy, and then bailed their asses out in WW11  :w00t:

The Brits seem to think they did everything first

I have thought about machining accessory light fixtures.

Problem is no one wants to pay the prices.

Yep- bust your ass making something, only to have somebody say "Well, shit, I can get ten of something 'just like that' at Walmart for a third the price you want for one".

Been there.

Columbus' maps include coastal islands on the Americas that strangely had not been above water for thousands of years.  Inundation maps reveal the sea mounts would have been islands historically, but certainly not in any time scale close to Columbus.  The same islands were found on maps found in some of the reference maps from portugal, which loosely resembled some barely legible viking maps that were thought to be copies of the same mother map.  The origins of this mother map is what I want to know about.  

Point being.  Columbus was as much a discoverer as Vernon Howell was a coming of Christ.  This land had been populated and explored many times before.  There is a distinction in discovery that is not shared with exploitation. Columbus exploited the Americas.  Unfortunately his tribe made babies and turned into a drunken bickering bunch of profiteers celebrating riotousness.  *I mean dream seekers.  America, I love ya for many reasons.  But holy fuck you have a twisted story to arrive where you are today.  

so I guess the mystery behind the low gas prices was a stealthy move by Obama to throw off the Russian economy, at least thats what he is saying,

According to Obama, OIL is the number one economy for Russia unlike the U.S which is supposedly more spread out with it's meal ticket.

Sooooo to start selling gas at almost half the price he was able to undercut the market and screw over his enemies. 

crafty if true

http://rt.com/usa/218731-obama-npr-interview-russia/

Obama doesn't set the oil price. OPEC has simply not lowered production to keep pace with dwindling demand. Technically they are over producing and if there is too much the demand goes down along with price. (why they are doing this is anyone guess) What I would worry about is that it may become cheaper than the trouble to mine for it in N Dakota or the tar sands. If that industry tanks the Saudis can turn off the production, price goes up, you're fucked again.

• Like 1

You nailed il Mike!

Unless the Russians and the Saudis [forget the other OPEC would-a-be players, we knows who has the balls] SaudiArabia is sitting [or maybe sleeping] on their Oil and Gold horde [They used to keep the Treasury under their beds in Gold bricks] and Russia is trying to be a Big Boy in the European and Balkan market.  The original US denominated ARAMCO pioneers stated that they had dragged Saudi Arabia from the eighth century to "kicking and screaming" into the twelfth century when they went in and opened up the Saudi oil fields.I have their memoir book and can give you a ISBN reference if you give a damn and want to argue this.  I won't respond to BS responses unless you cite the ISBN source!

Seems like the early 70's and Late 80's Saudi price shock game.

This was how Russia fell apart in the 80's and if the price of oil doesn't stabilize at a moderate price we are in for the hurt.

Obama is a narcissistic fuck who has no hand in this. This is above his pay grade and worth.

• Like 1