• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rick-rat

There are as many female as male cereal killers out there, nothing to worry about

It's the serial killers that scare me :thumbup:

Cuz Merica,,,spell it properly

• Like 2

Well as we know from any shooting that has happened at one of those places, for not one damn reason. If some one wants to go shoot a place up, guess what, THEY GO SHOOT THE PLACE UP!!! It dossnt matter if you say "hey guy, you can't have a gun here" its not going to stop someone from doing what they want. You know what has stopped almost every shooting ever? .....a gun, whether someone shoots them selves or they're shot by some one else, that is usually now it ends.

I know what has stopped almost every shooting ever ! usually law enforcement officers not Joe Blow walking down the street with a gun in his pocket.Its a weak argument to claim carrying a gun reduces crime if you're a regular citizen.Damn i got caught up in this again. :rofl:

I know what has stopped almost every shooting ever ! usually law enforcement officers not Joe Blow walking down the street with a gun in his pocket.Its a weak argument to claim carrying a gun reduces crime if you're a regular citizen.Damn i got caught up in this again. :rofl:

k

Im not saying that me carrying a firearm will prevent crime. I'm saying that making gun control laws doesn't do anything to prevent gun violence.

There are as many female as male cereal killers out there, nothing to worry about

It's the serial killers that scare me :thumbup:

Cuz Merica,,,spell it properly

lol :blush:

Guest Rick-rat

Sorry Mike,

Used to proof read a lot of technical work documents, work instructions, engineered load charts, and other information pertaining to the work I used to do with cranes. Just out of old habits to use correct words. Sometimes 1 wrong word can make a huge difference in the outcome of the job being accomplished.

No disrespect meant :thumbup:

Rick

• Like 1

^^^^ haha, see this is where you guys are wrong. Guns can turn everyday bullshit into escalated, manslaughter, deathwish. I would have many guns if I lived in the boondocks.

Hand to hand combat techniques is where its at in the big city.

Anyway........... no............... I didn't decide to get involved in a purse snatch incident with a semi automatic pencil rocket launcher.  Thank god I got the brains from my dads side.

When I carry, guns protect me and who I'm with.  Not anyone else.  There is a certain level of good Samaritan, and I'm willing to go pretty far for it.  However, I'm not dying for someone else's problem the circumstances of which I know nothing about.

Also, do you think it would be in poor taste if I started a group called "White Lives Matter."  I think it's relative, someone has to speak up for the cops.

• Like 2

The Tamir Rice thing has me quite annoyed.  It's terribly sad, but the fact remains, the kid had a gun that looked real and he was brandishing it about in public towards other people.  The result was complaints called in to police.  They came, he pointed a gun at them, what is the cop supposed to do?  Wouldn't matter if he was white, Chinese, Indian, he had a deadly weapon and was threatening people with it.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you don't play with a real-looking gun in the street and point it at or near a police officer when they show up.  If he had dropped it immediately, he wouldn't be dead.

• Like 1

The Tamir Rice thing has me quite annoyed.  It's terribly sad, but the fact remains, the kid had a gun that looked real and he was brandishing it about in public towards other people.  The result was complaints called in to police.  They came, he pointed a gun at them, what is the cop supposed to do?  Wouldn't matter if he was white, Chinese, Indian, he had a deadly weapon and was threatening people with it.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you don't play with a real-looking gun in the street and point it at or near a police officer when they show up.  If he had dropped it immediately, he wouldn't be dead.

My parents didn't let us play with guns growing up but friends had them, and I knew never to point it at someone and def not a cop. Hell I wouldn't even look down the barrel even if it was a toy those were things you just didn't do, treat it as if it's a real gun.