• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

That was like ten years ago. When 3,000,000 was enough to buy a Datsun 510. So it's relevant in context of the era. And also, this guy was ruled guilty of sexual battery on a minor under 12. If he did it, fate should not play out this way. Can you imagine the not yet teen watching this guy pose behind his lucky winner check?

That was like ten years ago. When 3,000,000 was enough to buy a Datsun 510. So it's relevant in context of the era. And also, this guy was ruled guilty of sexual battery on a minor under 12. If he did it, fate should not play out this way. Can you imagine the not yet teen watching this guy pose behind his lucky winner check?

Well he can afford to be sued now. Also 1200K or any sudden wealth can cause problems. A sort of 'be careful what you wish for'.

• Like 1

Why the fuck wouldn't he be allowed to keep his money is my question. Better yet why is this question even being asked???

news is obsessed with sex offenders & abductions

yesterday during the abduction standoff, i noticed a bunch of helicopters in the air. when i left to get on the freeway, there were no less than 50 cop cars blocking the opposite direction

you can't tell how many squad cars + media vehicles, etc. there were from these pix

squad.jpg

I guy in Seattle starts a company based on the idea that when people want to enjoy nature by hiking, camping etc. they shouldn't have to do it with equipment from China. OK a US made alternative for those that can afford it, I get it. no problem there. But here is where they lose me

"Dan Sedlacek's epiphany on a 2,700-mile trek was that hikers yearn for an escape from the mechanized world but seem to depend on gear imported for faraway factories that's as artificial and high-tech as can be. The company he co-founded, aims to sell handmade camping gear that's more in tune with the natural surroundings they're in. The first product is a $99 hiking pole made of 95 percent sustainable materials, including bamboo, upcycled cork, hemp, and 3-D printed tips of biodegradable plastic."

A $100 hiking pole made of bamboo, cork, and plastic in the Northwest is going to put WHO in tune with their natural surroundings? Who has bamboo and cork as their natural surroundings and would think it is a good idea to pay $100 for a walking stick? OK maybe the plastic makes sense because of all the water bottles etc. thrown along the the trails.

Where it gets sad is way too many Seattleites will think this makes sense and is a good idea.

I have bamboo growing around my house. If I wanted a walking stick I would cut a prolific native weed tree caller a Paciffic NorthWest Red Alder and trim the brannches. It also naturally bio-degrades when I'm done with it. It costs nothing and I don't have to order it, pick it up, store it until needed or carry to where I need it. 

• Like 1

Seems obvious that they don't want to be nailed for promoting guns or evolution to children so they use cats. As far as a creationist universe I think science explains it best in terms of being both logical and understandable. The big bang can't be explained so maybe this is where god comes in. This is what happened shortly before the big bang when time and our universe first began....

Sunday morning, after a long night of strippers and tequila jello shots followed by poker with Lucifer and friends, they all go out (except Lucifer, as he has lost bad and is an equally bad looser who stormed out before 3 cursing and swearing) and finish off with some  bean and jerky burritos while stumbling around the 7/11. The time is 7:30 a little over 2 hours to creation.

Stumbling home with an angel under each arm he is put to bed. Unknown to him, creation is barely an hour away.

-32.5768 seconds before creation. God is tossing and groaning in his sleep...

-11.7677 seconds. God awakes with a start and begins to realize the the expiry date on the burritos was like last week or something... what? was it? Fuckin' head hurts....

-6.9495 seconds before creation. Stabbing pains in gut begin to get noticed.

-3.4456 seconds before creation. Sudden and imminent realization of what's to happen, followed by panic.

-1.7386 seconds before creation. Leaping out of bed, frantically fumbling under it for the chamber pot, god sits..

-.000001 second before creation. God relaxes...

0.00000 the Big Bang.

+10-43 seconds after BB. the universe is an infinitely dense, hot fireball containing all all the matter and energy the universe will ever hold.

+10-35 to 10-33 seconds after BB a runaway process called "Inflation" causes a vast expansion of space filled with this energy. The inflationary period is stopped only when this energy is transformed into matter and energy as we know it. Also known a the colossal fart period.

• Like 4

When i was in grade school bamboo grew down the street from my friend Freds house,,, and one day a kid named Ryan moved into that house , down the street.. Freds dad always yelled at us to never jump into the bamboo NEVER!!  Weeeell Ryans parents let him jump into the bamboo,,,,,,, One day Ryan was jumping into bamboo to show Fred his dad was an asshole.. 

Apparently Ryan  now only has one testicle.

I have never trusted anthing made outta bamboo since.

• Like 1

When i was in grade school bamboo grew down the street from my friend Freds house,,, and one day a kid named Ryan moved into that house , down the street.. Freds dad always yelled at us to never jump into the bamboo NEVER!! Weeeell Ryans parents let him jump into the bamboo,,,,,,, One day Ryan was jumping into bamboo to show Fred his dad was an asshole..

Apparently Ryan now only has one testicle.

I have never trusted anthing made outta bamboo since.

I also have a friend with one testicle, his was a bike jump gone bad which ended with him basically stuck to a tree thru his bean bag.......still laugh about it to this day....also no longer trust trees.....

Seems obvious that they don't want to be nailed for promoting guns or evolution to children so they use cats. As far as a creationist universe I think science explains it best in terms of being both logical and understandable. The big bang can't be explained so maybe this is where god comes in. This is what happened shortly before the big bang when time and our universe first began....

Sunday morning, after a long night of strippers and tequila jello shots followed by poker with Lucifer and friends, they all go out (except Lucifer, as he has lost bad and is an equally bad looser who stormed out before 3 cursing and swearing) and finish off with some  bean and jerky burritos while stumbling around the 7/11. The time is 7:30 a little over 2 hours to creation.

Stumbling home with an angel under each arm he is put to bed. Unknown to him, creation is barely an hour away.

-32.5768 seconds before creation. God is tossing and groaning in his sleep...

-11.7677 seconds. God awakes with a start and begins to realize the the expiry date on the burritos was like last week or something... what? was it? Fuckin' head hurts....

-6.9495 seconds before creation. Stabbing pains in gut begin to get noticed.

-3.4456 seconds before creation. Sudden and imminent realization of what's to happen, followed by panic.

-1.7386 seconds before creation. Leaping out of bed, frantically fumbling under it for the chamber pot, god sits..

-.000001 second before creation. God relaxes...

0.00000 the Big Bang.

+10-43 seconds after BB. the universe is an infinitely dense, hot fireball containing all all the matter and energy the universe will ever hold.

+10-35 to 10-33 seconds after BB a runaway process called "Inflation" causes a vast expansion of space filled with this energy. The inflationary period is stopped only when this energy is transformed into matter and energy as we know it. Also known a the colossal fart period.

This, people. This could (and should) be the beginning of a new religion. 

I'm afraid Mike isn't presenting something new.

Exactly! The faithful don't want originality, only a compelling story. Colossal Fart Theory could finally bridge the gap between science and those mainstream tax exempt cult...uh... religions.