• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

No . I was delivering a convertible to the auto crusher. Naked. So I picked up a hitchhiker and got road head to get bingo in one try.

Well, she was sandy blond. And some sand got on the seat. Her name wasn't Obama she said.

No . I was delivering a convertible to the auto crusher. Naked. So I picked up a hitchhiker that was sweatin' gallons through a pair of Daisy Duke cut-offs and one of those Fruit Of The Loom tank-tops. Well, that night I lost myself to ruby red lips, milky white skin and baby blue eyes. 

Name was Russell.
  • Like 2

Numbers are skewed as the wife used to work for the Wa State DOC and there is alot of prisoners that are moved from state to state to fill up privately owned prisons and such.. Or cost of housing them is cheaper there than like say,,,,,,,, L.A.

Private run = profit driven. Not a place I would want to even visit. But it would have the potential to be better than state run. What directly the fux is wrong with 'Murica? You have 22% (or 2.2 million) of ALL the prisoners in the world. We have 15,000 prisoners for less than 1/10 the US population. Time to hang the big fish and turn the small ones loose... a sort of 'catch and release'. 

If the "system" worked we wouldn't have prisons full of repeat offenders.

So a month ago i was coming out of the dentist and

My best friend in high schools little brother was telling me he had spent 1 1/2 in prison in Alaska for selling pills,,, and his lawyer was suing for mishandling the court proceedings........ When asked what he was going to do if he won,, finally settle down maybe? ,,,,,, point blank right in my eyes,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,, Buy more pills.

• Like 1

So a month ago i was coming out of the dentist and

My best friend in high schools little brother was telling me he had spent 1 1/2 in prison in Alaska for selling pills,,, and his lawyer was suing for mishandling the court proceedings........ When asked what he was going to do if he won,, finally settle down maybe? ,,,,,, point blank right in my eyes,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,, Buy more pills.

Proof of the old saw "There's a fool born every minute."

• Like 1