• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. What a bunch of ignorant educated assholes. They needed some education much earlier in life on how to share. Clue: it does not involve getting mommy to come tell other kids that it's your turn.

A punch to the face was warranted in my eyes.

• Like 1

Did they have to get a permit to play soccer?

Glad I don't live there. If those fucks told me I couldn't play on 'their' field, I'd have knocked them the fuck out.

'Murica!

These guys went to the city of S.F to get a permit to play soccer for there rinky dink tech company. In a legal world I guess its fair, but jesus does the word " in poor taste " mean anything.

You can overhear one of them say " fuck the neighborhood "

Dropbox had to make a major apology for this, as most of them had dropbox t shirts. 

I see alotta this shit with company sponsored bicycle groups where they team up in packs and act like they own the world. Whatever........not my people

• Like 1

I had no sports training, (didn't want to didn't care to) skill level unknown, who knows where I would be if someone had kicked my ass, and so, was more into solitary and not so much team effort goals in life. I would never bike with a 'club' because they wouldn't want to go in my direction or I in theirs.

Can't ask their age, either.  So when they register at your local K-12 school as a gray haired, wrinkly "17 year old" you can't bat an eye.  All smiles when that same "17 year old" starts dating your daughter, too.  Thanks ACLU & libtard judges.  Oh, but it's okay for cops to pull you over at a "checkpoint" and detain you unconstitutionally.

The other day I had to call a government bureaucracy regarding family leave.  It took me over 80 calls just to make it onto the hold queue (they end the call if there are already too many people on hold).  At around call 45 I figured I'd try pushing 2 for spanish...I got placed on hold immediately and got an operator in about 2 minutes.  I know a little spanish, enough to ask the operator if he spoke english, but apparently he didn't so I had to hang up and keep calling the english line.  Ridiculous.

I think there is more to this than just stealing money (and that's what it is). I can't be the only one who has noticed the 'cash = evil' thing that we have benn indoctrinated into believing over the past couple decades. They want you to use a way to pay for things that always has some form of a record. While this does not really effect me personally, I still don't like it.

I think there is more to this than just stealing money (and that's what it is). I can't be the only one who has noticed the 'cash = evil' thing that we have benn indoctrinated into believing over the past couple decades. They want you to use a way to pay for things that always has some form of a record. While this does not really effect me personally, I still don't like it.

I couldn't agree more than I do.

There tons of things I hypothesized about why this is tolerated by our state reps. None of which I have the capabilities to prove or argue but this is right out robbery by what was presented visually.

Times have always been nutty. Just with the advent of the world shrinking internet we all get a front row seat to tyrannic action.

I think that's just it. Now we all talk about what is going on. A friend of mine and me were just talking about this sort of thing the other day. The big, no zinc in the oil makes cams go flat thing. It would seem that a massive amount of newly installed camshafts were all of a suddenly going flat. The cam companies went right for the bad oil deal. Thing is...I have never had a cam go flat on me and I never have added zinc and I'm a guy who changes cams A LOT when compared to most. I'm really kind of thinking, probably close to the same number go flat as before, but now everyone has a way to bitch about it to the rest of the world.

Co worker had a '79 MonteCarlo with the smaller 305 chevy engine 265? anyway the cam lobes wore right off. My '79 Olds 305... same thing. GM cheapened the cams to save money but if owners were to have changed the oil at the approved times this was not supposed to happen. No chevy owner in the history of the world ever changes the oil on time. They got used to the old cams never wearing out. When this changed, and the engines were 7-10 years old and on the third none caring owners, the cams were toast.

ZDDP levels have been declining for years and still are as newer engines are roller cam and it's not needed. Do they wear out faster with today's lower ZDDP oils? No idea.... but I will run Dello400 just in case.

My dad flattened out a cam in his van (still sitting after 10+ years) but it wasnt the oil, the guy that put the motor together put in too stiff of valve springs and just wore it out.

I agree with the delo mike, had a buddy say it would ruin my engine.....his blew up years ago....