• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

no, neither does the waking them up with breakfast in bed approach.

"WHO ARE YOU?! HOWD YOU GET IN MY HOUSE?!" Neighbors came to figure out what was going on and I had to jump out a window. Glass hurts to jump through btw

Jumping-Out-of-window.gif
Make the guy a little bit more tan and white trash outfit of gym shorts and tank top and yup, pretty much

My brain didn't need to grow it, always had one. Haven't I stated that I'm a pansy? Theres an ex I still call master

New Tully's girl:

IMAG0465.jpg

The other two y'all already saw:

IMAG0462.jpg

A ginger. Maybe two.

Never been a groupie... what's it like?

Ginger blonde and brunette. There a a philipinno girl as well but someone else claimed that one. they were very upset with me not caring about my bday that just passed so they made a big deal of it on Monday, brought in cake cookies present and the Danni made macaroons which were yummy

Sadly, pretty much the closest friends I have at this point.

Ginger blonde and brunette. There a a philipinno girl as well but someone else claimed that one. they were very upset with me not caring about my bday that just passed so they made a big deal of it on Monday, brought in cake cookies present and the Danni made macaroons which were yummy

This is at risk of becoming a FML thread.  Or we've found Monk Bonk.

• Like 1

This is at risk of becoming a FML thread. Or we've found Monk Bonk.

ok so non-fml, I told my realtor dude to look into a house for ne this morning and will hopefully be moving into it in the (not too distant) future. Or any house for that matter. Because capitalism and I have to buy things I don't need?

IMAG0462.jpg

Ok, here's what you do. These two look like a team so cutting one out of the herd is unlikely. The best thing is to deal with the both of them together. A mob will do crazy shit the individuals wouldn't dream of alone. So ask them both out and get drunk. Let nature take it's course and one will try to out play the other. You could end up the chicken salad between two slices of white, mayo optional. What's the worst that could happen? You end up watching them from across the room, and still have a happy ending.

• Like 1

(I've fantasized two Latina baristas and here you are with a golden opportunity) Do you need a road map? Sorry you're too young to know what a road map was. Do you need navigation to your car port?

• Like 1