• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah what they don't mention is that the other guy would bee seen 300 miles away and blown up by a missile 250 miles away. Don't need to dogfight.

found this:

"If you don’t really need competitive maneuverability, than why do we need a fighter at all?" Said Rogoway.

War Is Boring insinuated that the Pentagon and Lockheed Martin "moved the goalpost" for the F-35, something the Pentagon has done in the past.

War is Boring insinuates that the Pentagon and Lockheed Martin have since lowered the expectations of the F-35 in order for it to seem like more of a success.

"If the plane’s shape means an experienced pilot cannot win a one-on-one engagement at short range, the Pentagon should assume its enemies will do everything they can to exploit this weakness. Pilots cannot — and should not — put their faith in their opponents playing to the F-35’s strengths," they said.

• Like 1

Sorry Matt but those look like tabloid comic books to me. Is that really what passes for journalism these days?  Anybody can print anything these days. (might even be true too) Ever since the internet, journalism has hit an all time low and is on life support. It's unlikely to survive. I stopped watching TV about 3 years ago and limit the amount of bullshit I do see. Recently I was out of town and spent several nights in a hotel room with ... a TV. That was when that train ran off the tracks in the east. CNN went on and on and on and on for days with no new info and lots of experts that had no idea what happened. It was all 'what if?' I remember Anderson Cooper as an 'up an coming' standing there for hours making a meal out of a snack. WTF CNN? Movies used to show the Pentagon, CIA or the president complaining that CNN was getting it right, and faster and their intelligence wasn't. It was known for the place to go for NEWS. Now? It's all bullshit entertainment these days. A lot of feathers and not much chicken.

• Like 2

Sorry Matt but those look like tabloid comic books to me. Is that really what passes for journalism these days?  Anybody can print anything these days. (might even be true too) Ever since the internet, journalism has hit an all time low and is on life support. It's unlikely to survive. I stopped watching TV about 3 years ago and limit the amount of bullshit I do see. Recently I was out of town and spent several nights in a hotel room with ... a TV. That was when that train ran off the tracks in the east. CNN went on and on and on and on for days with no new info and lots of experts that had no idea what happened. It was all 'what if?' I remember Anderson Cooper as an 'up an coming' standing there for hours making a meal out of a snack. WTF CNN? Movies used to show the Pentagon, CIA or the president complaining that CNN was getting it right, and faster and their intelligence wasn't. It was known for the place to go for NEWS. Now? It's all bullshit entertainment these days. A lot of feathers and not much chicken.

Does this remind anyone about the 'I'm mad as hell and I won't take this anymore" film where the entertainment devision takes over the News division?  We now have "Yuck yuck" talking heads instead of Walter Kronkites!  And they pay these idiots millions to strut and preen on our screens nightly!  I get better objective news from NHK International If I want biased "news" I watch the coverage of the identical incident from Israeli and Palestinean "news" channels.!