Get a grip,Trump is not encouraging violence.You've been brainwashed by the media and internet(smart guy) Trump cancelled his rally in Chicago to keep the peace and what happened ? Oh yeah,violence.Blame it on those that caused it,not the man they dont like.

What??? took 30 seconds to find this an there's lots more. Try around 25 seconds in

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a grip,Trump is not encouraging violence.You've been brainwashed by the media and internet(smart guy) Trump cancelled his rally in Chicago to keep the peace and what happened ? Oh yeah,violence.Blame it on those that caused it,not the man they dont like.

Get a grip? Please, you don't have a problem with me.

Don't give yourself that much credit.

And on that note, I have dedicated enough time to this thread for the time being.

My dad is in town and I haven't seen him in almost a year!

I miss my dad!

Feel free to bash away.

Exit stage left....buh bye...

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/3/12/11211898/donald-trumps-ideology-of-violenc

Thats about as biased left wing as you can get from a news source if you can call it that.Thanks for posting the link.It just reaffirms my thinking on the direction this country needs to go.

That Vox mag is total garbage. Never turn to fashion experts for polical advice.  

I'll never vote for Trump but can respect decent journalism. 

• Like 1

And on that note, I have dedicated enough time to this thread for the time being.

I miss my dad!

Feel free to bash away.

Enjoy your dad, man!.....I lost mine last summer suddenly.....think about him every day...

I miss my dad!

Feel free to bash away.

Enjoy the time with your Dad !

• Like 1

That Vox mag is total garbage. Never turn to fashion experts for polical advice.  

I'll never vote for Trump but can respect decent journalism. 

Journalism, make that good journalism, died out with the growth of the internet. When there were just radio and newspapers the journalistic cream rose to the top and few editors picked only the best from the many who proved over time to be truthful, correct and to the point. Is there good journalism out there yes, I think so.... but less and less than there used to be. Now everyone with a computer outlet can freely express their opinion from tin foil hat to pithy, lies to truth and we are deluged in a shit tsunami of rhetoric. It's like one voice shouting in a crowd of 50,000 spectators at a football game. Just look at some of the truly shit examples posted here, including my own. I never read the paper any more. The last true journalists and newspapers last published in the '80s.

You are better served by your memory of past events about a candidate than to read a newspaper account about them.

• Like 2

Unfortunate, but true Mike. I started my photography career as a stringer at the SF Chronicle. I wanted to believe in the journalistic integrity of the Chronicle, but I'd cover events, and see one of my images being used to support a fucked up, subjective POS article. Case in point, I was one of two press photographers on the Bay Bridge when protester's shut it down during the lead up to the Gulf War. There were huge number of people who overwhelmed the SF cops, and they made it halfway across the Western span before being stopped by Oakland PD. Once the protesters were stopped though, they peacefully stood their ground and held out until the crowd was broken up from the SF side. The article that was written describe it as violent, and angry clashes between OPD and radical SF protesters. Absolute BS, but ostensively "substantiated" by eye witnesses. I was there right in front, and there were no violent clashes what so ever. The only people arrested were those who sat down and would not leave on their own, and they were taken into custody by SF cop, not OPD. The article left those details out completely, but I had NO SAY in how my images were used. Totally disillusioned by the blatant twisting of facts, that was the last day I submitted images to the Chronicle. That was 26 years ago. 

• Like 5

Yeah about '90. Before that, papers would have feared someone would have found out and said something and they would have been caught in the lie. A paper would never have knowingly fed the public BS and the worst was to print a retraction. The equivalent of eating a plate of warm shit. But not any more. The only paper readers are those who eat all that shit daily. There simply are no consequences for anything these days.

I really miss that 1980's style of journalism that doesn't resort to high priesthood commentary unrelated to subject all together.

Its almost like the jokes and criticism are left out intentionally. Internet political writers are to wrapped up in there own bullshit of ill fitted psycho-anali-tics, backed by self approved degree in crackpot western philosophy.   

“Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily” – William of Ockham

here's one for you

• Like 1

I also miss Herb Caan's column - he got things done in SF! 

Unfortunate, but true Mike. I started my photography career as a stringer at the SF Chronicle. I wanted to believe in the journalistic integrity of the Chronicle, but I'd cover events, and see one of my images being used to support a fucked up, subjective POS article. Case in point, I was one of two press photographers on the Bay Bridge when protester's shut it down during the lead up to the Gulf War. There were huge number of people who overwhelmed the SF cops, and they made it halfway across the Western span before being stopped by Oakland PD. Once the protesters were stopped though, they peacefully stood their ground and held out until the crowd was broken up from the SF side. The article that was written describe it as violent, and angry clashes between OPD and radical SF protesters. Absolute BS, but ostensively "substantiated" by eye witnesses. I was there right in front, and there were no violent clashes what so ever. The only people arrested were those who sat down and would not leave on their own, and they were taken into custody by SF cop, not OPD. The article left those details out completely, but I had NO SAY in how my images were used. Totally disillusioned by the blatant twisting of facts, that was the last day I submitted images to the Chronicle. That was 26 years ago. 

• Like 1

Yeah about '90. Before that, papers would have feared someone would have found out and said something and they would have been caught in the lie. A paper would never have knowingly fed the public BS and the worst was to print a retraction. The equivalent of eating a plate of warm shit. But not any more. The only paper readers are those who eat all that shit daily. There simply are no consequences for anything these days.

in the 90's CNN was caught green screening a anchor into Iraq conflict just so they could be FIRST to stream the conflict. lol

The NEWS is not news its fake acted shit.

• Like 1