• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't help thinking the filming of this was staged. It's tooooo perfect. No one holds their cameras that still.

Yep- too high production values. And he vandalized a parking lot by making sharp turns.OMG! reporter is a fucking moron.

Back in the day, I too suffered from Cool Hand Luke Disorder. Well unlike the dead hatchet wilding maniac, he wasn't shot by a gun totting Vigilante, so he was able to give his side of the story.....  :rofl:

ok,,, IBTL  

Soooooo........I'm just wondering does everyone in San Leandro have freakin staring problems?

Last few times I've been there I've ran into some fucked up, sling blade types. It happened again today when I got off my bike.

This one tweaker guy walked right up to me asking my name and what I was doing in San Leandro. Fortunately I was too stoned to give a shit, but now I'm pissed.

I feel like they are all freaked out about this election and new combers. Dude, I've been here longer than you have however I don't live with my mother in a dilapidated barber shop profiling everyone that walks by.

Major white trash problem ( hate to use that term ) but jesus. 

ok,,, IBTL  

Soooooo........I'm just wondering does everyone in San Leandro have freakin staring problems?

Last few times I've been there I've ran into some fucked up, sling blade types. It happened again today when I got off my bike.

This one tweaker guy walked right up to me asking my name and what I was doing in San Leandro. Fortunately I was too stoned to give a shit, but now I'm pissed.

I feel like they are all freaked out about this election and new combers. Dude, I've been here longer than you have however I don't live with my mother in a dilapidated barber shop profiling everyone that walks by.

Major white trash problem ( hate to use that term ) but jesus. 

I have staring issues, but it's because I can see for shit. Was that your GXenstien or your BSA you were riding? Riding an old british bike pegs you as a hipster, aka target.

You do speak truth though. On the surface, it may appear to be an idilic little Hamlet, but the soul of San Leandro is rotten to the core. This place was really prosperous through the 70s, but even then SL was a very isolated racist 'Stay the fuck out' blue collar community. When Jerry Brown, and George Deukmejian chased manufacturing out of California, this place fell apart fast. Once the jobs were gone, meth exploded, and shit started to rot. Although an ass load of tech and white collar jobs have come back into SL, there are still intrenched pockets of highly disgruntled toothless folk living in section 8 housing, trailer parks, and flop houses around the city. 

Living in East Oak, I figured you'd be used to the walking dead. 

• Like 2

See them shoot twice as he left the truck? The second round shattered the window and hit the fella in the back seat. Levoy was hit in the stomach.  Now we know what he was reaching for a few seconds later.

FBI initially tried to cover up the amount of rounds fired too. As was reported a few weeks ago. My opinion is made up. This was not justified.

Three people had been injured from bullets. Two in this truck and a person at the first stop. The FBI/OSP fired on the vehicle as it left first contact.

FBI tampering http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/03/bullet_casings_disappear_from.html

• Like 1

The team of 5 FBI agents are under internal criminal investigation for evidence tampering, and falsifying records. So the FBI is investigating themselves.... No justice will be had. 

Reprimand and light suspensions.  

He did repeatedly give permission to the OSP to shoot him.

Does not give anyone the right regardless of what is said.

You the type of guy that says its a woman's fault for being raped because of her suggestive clothing too?

Does not give anyone the right regardless of what is said.

You the type of guy that says its a woman's fault for being raped because of her suggestive clothing too?

Just humor. Perhaps in bad taste.

believe me, I have an issue with law enforcement using bullets as icebreakers

But to continue the dickery. If a girl repeatedly says "you can fuck me now" I would say not rape. And dude wearing a target shirt shouldn't be shot.

• Like 1