• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I, like Smoke, will probably fade into the Interwebz, and Ratsun ether sooner , rather than later.

The thread that is Cuz Merica has served its purpose well IMLTHO.

Since joining Ratsun, ive strived for three things:

1 A mod applied user name

2 A thread thats had a shitload of hits, and stirred people up, and

3 the privelige of having long term posters on this site say shit about me which I could quote in my signature line.

Thanks guys/ gals :)

• Like 6

I, like Smoke, will probably fade into the Interwebz, and Ratsun ether sooner , rather than later.

The thread that is Cuz Merica has served its purpose well IMLTHO.

Since joining Ratsun, ive strived for three things:

1 A mod applied user name

2 A thread thats had a shitload of hits, and stirred people up, and

3 the privelige of having long term posters on this site say shit about me which I could quote in my signature line.

4. Un-apologize ......... for everything.

Thanks guys/ gals :)

Trump is aware of that and has cancelled events.. 90% of the media bash him and all he does is make them money. 

Good for him. No real need for 11+ debates before the nomination. 

• Like 2

Also, should the GOP or media be trying to take down a candidate? I mean... it is the people that vote.. or is it? Why should either one be the one to determines who gets elected?

I know it always happens. This time the GOP is trying to take down one of their own.. so dumb. 

• Like 2

"The GOP is trying to take down one of their own"

He's barely GOP minded. The most liberal candidate on the GOP ticket by far. He could have run on either ticket. He basically has no policy discussion. He's built his candidacy on things like building walls and being "Tuff on things and stuff". The GOP wants him gone like a you would want a pile of shit off your white carpet. The stain will just get worse and hard to remove till eventually the whole rug/party needs to just be replaced. He doesn't represent the GOP. He represents Trump. He needed to run in a party to win. He realized the GOP was the better choice. Traditionally an 8 year president turns the office over to the other party. That, and the pool of candidates really only had Mitt and Jeb as viable threats. And there gone, so...

Both parties want him gone. Really, almost everyone wants him gone. But his supporters sure are loud.

• Like 3