pure cuz merica... this fella just got himself 45 days in jail

Back in the day, I too suffered from Cool Hand Luke Disorder. Well unlike the dead hatchet wilding maniac, he wasn't shot by a gun totting Vigilante, so he was able to give his side of the story.....  :rofl:

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread was started by a book/article that seems to praise the use of open carry for even children ,,, i showed OP that if not for the old guy with a gun, (open carrying) ,,,  that innocent first generation middle eastern immigrate ( that had a job ) would probably be the dead guy ,,, In a kind of full circle type of an affair to HIS original post.........

HENCE the reason i said IBTL ,, as his original post had been answered  

But you were probably to busy typing a rebuttal to the defend the hatchet wielding crazy person to actually click on link and read the story.

Said the whipper snapper trying to get this thread locked.

defiant%20kids.jpg

• Like 2

Taking and crushing his property without a trial? ANd if all his stupid-ness was done on private property then there should be no charges on that.

I already knew the story thats why I laid the hammer...but ya due process is important....in this and many other cases it fell very short

This thread was started by a book/article that seems to praise the use of open carry for even children ,,, i showed OP that if not for the old guy with a gun, (open carrying) ,,,  that innocent first generation middle eastern immigrate ( that had a job ) would probably be the dead guy ,,, In a kind of full circle type of an affair to HIS original post.........

HENCE the reason i said IBTL ,, as his original post had been answered  

But you were probably to busy typing a rebuttal to the defend the hatchet wielding crazy person to actually click on link and read the story.

My snarky response actually had nothing to do with you Nanner. It was directed at Mike's "devil's advocate" comment. The whipper snapper comment was meant to be funny, but guess old hairy legged women like me aren't allowed to pock fun. Chauvinist pig whipper snapper.

Meh I've been in Oregon long enough to know that a little extra hair doesn't detract from the lady. Been with some incredible bodied girls with some natural hair. 8.5's on the 10 scale.

No pics to prove, but got my memories.