Now the GOP is watching the American Hitler rising to power. His brown shirts fist fighting in the streets. At this rate someone is going to be fatally hurt.

You need serious medical attention.

And there is nothing wrong with someone being fatally injured as long as it is the right somebody.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trump-fan-john-mcgraw-we-might-have-to-kill-protester/news-story/ccaa48ebc553c7bbbb2d8cb496faab66

Does anyone else think the SS (Secret Service) were a bit slow to act?

Or is it just me.

Nazi Germany reference added for the lulz

• Like 1

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trump-fan-john-mcgraw-we-might-have-to-kill-protester/news-story/ccaa48ebc553c7bbbb2d8cb496faab66

Or is it just me.

I don't think I ever seen a Trump poster that wasn't held upside down.

What was the scare about?  Did a black dude walk in the room?

Yes it was bad there post WW II but not as bad as WW I. While it was bad there it was bad to a lesser extent world wide too. My parents emigrated to Canada as they were young parents and able, and there was economic incentive from Britain and Canada to help them re-locate.

I have no idea what his motivations are other than to grasp the brass ring of the presidency. I don't think he is interested in world domination if that's what you mean. At least Hitler wrote about his struggle. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Or is it just me.

That was flippin' hilarious! 

Drumpf said " I'm ready for him"...

Like what are you gonna do, grandpa? Yer gonna get yer ass kicked at the very least!

Drumpf the pussy is thanking his lucky stars for the Secret Service tonight!

Here's a guy who's smart enough to avoid physical confrontation(if just for the legal entanglements it would bring him) acting like he's f#$%ing John Wayne always ready to throw down.

What a self deluded person...

Now the GOP is watching the American Hitler rising to power. His brown shirts fist fighting in the streets. At this rate someone is going to be fatally hurt.

You need serious medical attention.

Laughter.gif

Oh Bill, thank you so much for that comment. All morning I've had no encouragement that I was on the right track.

• Like 1

Yes it was bad there post WW II but not as bad as WW I. While it was bad there it was bad to a lesser extent world wide too. My parents emigrated to Canada as they were young parents and able, and there was economic incentive from Britain and Canada to help them re-locate.

I have no idea what his motivations are other than to grasp the brass ring of the presidency. I don't think he is interested in world domination if that's what you mean. At least Hitler wrote about his struggle. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Really not as bad after ww2 than ww1? The country was cut into quarters each quarter controlled by a different foreign government. Nearly the entire infrastructure was destroyed along with most major cities, there were no jobs no food and little shelter. It was a shit show.

Just an opinion. WW II Germany may have been 'carved up' but got economic aid and support from the 'non communist' victors. After all they couldn't let the country fall apart with the goddamn ruskies right there now could they? A strong Germany politically, socially, financially and economically was the best defense against 'The Red Menace'. The best thing in the world in the '50s was to war with America and ... loose. Watch the movie 'The Mouse That Roared'.

WW I Germany was under unfair and crippling war reparations from all of it's former enemies. (over 30 billion dollars) Stripped of pride and forced to sign the Treaty of Versailles., demoralized, ground under by inflation, ignored.

History teaches us;

YOU.DO.NOT.GIVE.A.MEGALOMANIAC.MORE.POWER....

....EVER!

Obama has it, people like you gave it to him based on his lies, why are you all of a sudden scared of trump having it?.....wait...I have the answer....trump has an R next to his name :thumbup:

Cause Obama is a Megalomaniac? Are you just willing to throw any insult without knowing the meaning? Or do you actually think he fits the diagnosis? Trump actually fits this descriptor very well. I don't even expect he would deny it. Likely he would wear it with pride.

Your attacks on trump haters seem to presume partisanism. But disgust with trump really is a bipartisan feeling. He is the GOPs most liberal candidate actually. People hate him for non-partisan issues.

Is relevance too much to ask for in character attacks?

You can hate Obama for whatever reason you want. Like your friends said you should, or the news did, etc. but Megalomaniac?

I hate bush Jr. But I'd never compare him to Trump

Cause Obama is a Megalomaniac? Are you just willing to throw any insult without knowing the meaning? Or do you actually think he fits the diagnosis? Trump actually fits this descriptor very well. I don't even expect he would deny it. Likely he would wear it with pride.

Your attacks on trump haters seem to presume partisanism. But disgust with trump really is a bipartisan feeling. He is the GOPs most liberal candidate actually. People hate him for non-partisan issues.

In yet another parallel with Drumpf there were some progressive elements in the midst of Hitlerian fascism's ultra reactionary ideology.

I cannot recommend "The Mass Psychology of Fascism" by Wilhelm Reich enough.

Is relevance too much to ask for in character attacks?

You can hate Obama for whatever reason you want. Like your friends said you should, or the news did, etc. but Megalomaniac?

I hate bush Jr. But I'd never compare him to Trump

I don't hate Obama, I think he's an amazing idiot, I don't like trump, he's an asshole, what's your point?

To be clear I hate them all. Maybe some more than the others. The ones I might hate less I just haven't got around to finding what i hate more about them. Trump is laughable if it wasn't so GD serious. Hillery is actually worse and not at all funny. (for some reason I simply and totally dislike her or seeing her on TV) cruse, is like a male, male Hillery but with car salesman flavor. Just putting the word TRUSTed in the campaign brings it into question somehow. bush seems earnest but has the same genes as that idiot brother of his. Rubio seems earnest but I can't say much because I don't know much about the losers in this campaign. Ben is just a boob. Pyramids?, jesus keep your stupid theories to yourself. Christie comes off a a total tool as governor during Sandy and now trumps lap dog. Just like Hillary I instinctively don't like this guy. So my instinct is TRUSTmine.  

There are several expressions I hate too. One is "What's Your Point" Like it is supposed to mean something but the point has already been made and you missed it??... but it sounds like stalling for time to think up a better one but failing. Another is the nonsensical "Now THAT's what I'm talking about!" when obviously you haven't said or thought shit about the subject.

• Like 1

Scares the shit outta me that it looks like Hillary or Trump. Just Wow.

Amazing idiot is much better.

And seems to be a prerequisite these days.

Doubt I'd do a better job than any of em. Maybe Trump.

• Like 1

A truly good politician would be a sociopath. No interest in the feelings of or for others, no empathy... BUT understands it enough to use them (see liar) and not alienate others by being cold or an obvious liar while manipulating them for his gain. Smooth and slippery, focused, goal driven, calculating, shrewd, ambitious above all. Right and wrong are just tools to be kept sharp and rust free.

A truly good politician would be a sociopath. No interest in the feelings of or for others, no empathy... BUT understands it enough to use them (see liar) and not alienate others by being cold or an obvious liar while manipulating them for his gain. Smooth and slippery, focused, goal driven, calculating, shrewd, ambitious above all. Right and wrong are just tools to be kept sharp and rust free.

Hmmmmmm.

That was flippin' hilarious! 

Drumpf said " I'm ready for him"...

Like what are you gonna do, grandpa? Yer gonna get yer ass kicked at the very least!

Drumpf the pussy is thanking his lucky stars for the Secret Service tonight!

Here's a guy who's smart enough to avoid physical confrontation(if just for the legal entanglements it would bring him) acting like he's f#$%ing John Wayne always ready to throw down.

What a self deluded person...

Trumps a pussy because some lunatic tried to get on the stage ? I dont think any physical attack on any candidate is funny.What is funny is some of the things im reading here.

• Like 2

Trumps a pussy because some lunatic tried to get on the stage ? I dont think any physical attack on any candidate is funny.What is funny is some of the things im reading here.

Please, the post is easy to understand.

Trump is a pussy because he is pretending to be a tough guy to appeal to a certain demographic.

There is a certain amount of 'schadenfreude' (look it up smart guy) when someone whom encourages violence in his followers ( "rough him up" , remember that one?) gets attempted violence perpetrated on himself.

• Like 1

Please, the post is easy to understand.

Trump is a pussy because he is pretending to be a tough guy to appeal to a certain demographic.

There is a certain amount of 'schadenfreude' (look it up smart guy) when someone whom encourages violence in his followers ( "rough him up" , remember that one?) gets attempted violence perpetrated on himself.

Get a grip,Trump is not encouraging violence.You've been brainwashed by the media and internet(smart guy) Trump cancelled his rally in Chicago to keep the peace and what happened ? Oh yeah,violence.Blame it on those that caused it,not the man they dont like.

• Like 2