• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

So if you are not in a riot situation where they are out numbered, or you are white you're probably ok. Don't buy your crack in the ghetto.

Or if you are driving on a Limited access driveway [freeway] that has been blockaded [either by the authoritories or the rioters] and you are diverted onto a side street that is meanaced by an unsecured police  mob that demands that you get out, give up your wallet and keys and allow the " protesters:" to steal your vehicle who should you call?  As if the"authorities" were too busy or diverted to give a shit  YES! it did happen!  All too many times.  I stayed home, loaded every magazine I had and got my firearms ready.  My Japanese wife was not confortable with the loaded magazines, so she covered all of them with napkins!  But she did let the firearms keep ready to accept the magazines!  Not too pacific to realize that we were really in need of a good reaction situation.  By the way she is a good shot when the situation rerquires it!  So are our children.

• Like 3

It's crazy how people who are "crazy" or at least egotistical and insecure to extent are actually put up for leadership or get leadership. 

De Toqueville quote [Google him. I don't have the time or patience to educate the undereduced  / ignorant generation],   "Democracy will last until the people realize that that can vote themselves money."  Sounds a whole like the US Government philosophy since FDR was President!  Screw the next several generations, let's us get elected for at least one more term!  "Who's the next donor?"

• Like 2

Let us not ignore that the US Founding Fathers deliberatly sized the Legistive Branch as the "People's" chamber elected by the voting populace and responsible for all originating fiscally responsible laws  [see House of Representantives]. and then balanced the peoples "House of Representatives" wih the Senate [see "House of Lords"] as a check on the power of the establishment.  The original Senate was appointed by the then land owner dominated State Legislatures to represent the then conservative land owner class as a check against the "mobrocracy" prevalant in say France!  It was left up to the States to determine just who was elegible to vote in any election!  Which led to recent immigrants, and in the case of Wyoming, women eligible to vote!  The "One voter / one vote" too recent decisions of the US Supreme Court have blown this balance out of proportion, leaving the North Dakota Unicameral legistlature as the  law making body the only logical alternative.  Who needs a superflous group of duplicate equally apportioned "Senators" to say "Yup that looks like what the voters elected you to do, and I won't get my pension if I don't agree!"  Go Unicameral and dub the lawmakers all "Senators" to etch on their tombstones and let's all get on with reducing the cost of local state government!

I think fist fighting IS taking it seriously.

BTW..... who is that Goodfella type often seen licking trumps ass? He should be wearing a leash. Who is that?

Christie, he sure fooled everyone. Pure evil.

Ben Carson would never be anyones BOY :blush:

Christ, he sure fooled everyone. Pure evil.

Uncle Ben Carson would never be anyones BOY :blush:

All you need for politics is to have your pride surgically removed. You'll be up on your knees in no time.

Ben? the guy who thinks pyramids are grain elevators?

• Like 3