New Classifieds

No, it was a simple yes or no question. I was more curious that if you're such a revolutionary in the modern world, standing firmly against social injustices wherever you happen to grace with your virtuous presence, how you had time to pay any mind to such silly, inconsequential online squabbles.

Judging from your evasive answer, however, it sounds like that's not the case at all..

So which was it...  a yes or no question or was it a leading question, lol !?  And yes I do speak my mind about many issues, both virtually & virtuously,    :p

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ Yeah, that works better than the new classifieds section. I text another member and found what I was looking for too.

By the way, nothing like going in the DATSUNS FOR SALE and seeing a more parts in there than cars/trucks for sale....

Maybe the mods can go in there and fix those, or can they not move them anymore? If not that sucks.

^^^ Yeah, that works better than the new classifieds section. I text another member and found what I was looking for too.

By the way, nothing like going in the DATSUNS FOR SALE and seeing a more parts in there than cars/trucks for sale....

Maybe the mods can go in there and fix those, or can they not move them anymore? If not that sucks.

Sure can, thanks for letting us know about the problem. I moved the few I saw.  :)

• Like 2

Sure can, thanks for letting us know about the problem. I moved the few I saw.   :)

Perfect!!  I went trolllolololin thru there and was like erm wat

I don't know if the mods can help with this one:

you_just_cant_fix_stupid_bumper_stickers

^^^^ Well I'm fucked then :rofl:

• Like 3

I was merely pointing out that no matter how much people complain about the new system (including me at the beginning) its here to stay. NOTHING we as members can say will bring it back; so why keep crying about it? It gets us nowhere.

Instead get over it and try to help make the new system bearable.

Everyone that's crying over the new classifieds is beating their head against the wall for nothing. It's not going back to the old system. How do you not realize that by now?

Sounds like you're right.  It's hard for anyone to admit they got suckered into buying a POS software solution... it's embarrassing.  :)

Guess I'll be working on datsunclassifieds.com a little harder (we were planning on rolling it out as a function of datsunforum.com anyway).

Matt, EAD.  :)  

• Like 1

Sounds like you're right.  It's hard for anyone to admit they got suckered into buying a POS software solution... it's embarrassing.   :)

Guess I'll be working on datsunclassifieds.com a little harder (we were planning on rolling it out as a function of datsunforum.com anyway).

Matt, EAD.   :)

Hope that site works out for you... seems like there are quite a few Datsun sites out there. Hope its not a bloated market and you lose what you put into it. 

Note: Since this is text and theres no emotion, I want you to know that was a sincere statement and not a sarcastic one. This threads a little overboard with hostility so hopefully you dont take my above thoughts as negative. 

• Like 1

Sounds like you're right.  It's hard for anyone to admit they got suckered into buying a POS software solution... it's embarrassing.   :)

I'm truthfully still confused as to what the big problem is for you.  Have a good one!

AZ, since you plugged your forum, I thought I'd check it out...

I'm not trying to be a douche, but all the "Site Links" would not do anything when I clicked on them.....  Is that suppose to happen?  I use FireFox and I have weird issues like that sometimes.  For instance; I can't use FireFox to shop at Gearheadshirts.com.

Switching topics:

I've got to say, I'm willing to try new things, but Ratsun is by far the best Forum I've been to.  And I'm talking about other Makes across the board.  Despite the griping and BS, I've not been to any other forum that you can post a question and get a good response within an hour most typically.  I think the overall organization is very easy to use.  No body likes change, and maybe the new classifieds are, or, are not as good as the old, but this Forum is still a great place to visit.  I like the picture thumb nails on the listings.  I was just in need of Bump steer spacers and I remembered seeing a listing for them a couple days ago, and it was very easy to find.  I PM'd Karnutz and because there wasn't a bunch of BS on his forsale thread, I was able to make a deal with him in an hours or so's time.  There is good and bad about the new and the old Classifieds.....  I still think the good from the new classifieds, out weighs the bad. 

How do I work the classifieds when it says on my labtop I'm not able to post on there?  What do I have to do to be able to post some wanted parts?

Are you clicking on the Classified link at the top banner on the left?

How do I work the classifieds when it says on my labtop I'm not able to post on there?  What do I have to do to be able to post some wanted parts?

You may be trying to access the old closed classifieds. Click the CLASSIFIEDS at the top of the page to the right of FORUMS MEMBERS CALENDAR

I've got to say, I'm willing to try new things, but Ratsun is by far the best Forum I've been to.  And I'm talking about other Makes across the board.  Despite the griping and BS, I've not been to any other forum that you can post a question and get a good response within an hour most typically.  I think the overall organization is very easy to use.  No body likes change, and maybe the new classifieds are, or, are not as good as the old, but this Forum is still a great place to visit.  I like the picture thumb nails on the listings.  I was just in need of Bump steer spacers and I remembered seeing a listing for them a couple days ago, and it was very easy to find.  I PM'd Karnutz and because there wasn't a bunch of BS on his forsale thread, I was able to make a deal with him in an hours or so's time.  There is good and bad about the new and the old Classifieds.....  I still think the good from the new classifieds, out weighs the bad. 

This is easily the best community Ive been involved in. Im not here to buy/sell parts, so as long as its still possible I dont care what the do to the Classifieds section. Im here for the people and the information. Parts come secondary. Even if there wasnt a FS section I would still be here. Thats why Im not an active Realm member... that place blows for camaraderie so Im here. Lurk the classifieds over there and post here.