New Classifieds

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think it will fix anything... but you might feal better.... slip on your zombie slippers, brew some tea, laugh... contemplate changeing your slave cylender that went out.... or you could drive another day in traffic without a clutch... fuck it. Saftey meating..... tea Is ready.. rice is almost done. Abs a little sore from lolling... the good life.

• Like 3

I dont think it will fix anything... but you might feal better.... slip on your zombie slippers, brew some tea, laugh... contemplate changeing you slave cylender that went out.... or you could drive another day in traffic without a clutch... fuck it. Saftey meating..... tea Is ready.. rice is almost done. Abs litle sore from lolling... the good life.

That sounds acceptable... minus the safety meeting. I do actually almost have rice done. Goes with the chicken I made for dinner. 

• Like 1

Yep. Thought I had bacon... but I ate it night before last. Was a big let down.( big let down, see still on topic)

Yep. And youre still complaining about not having something you wanted... its not going to change. And see? You made do with what you had. You spruced it up and survived... you didnt quit eating. 

Why cant you just throw some vegetables on the Classifieds section and deal with it?

• Like 2

2eDeYe" post="939937" timestamp="1371590773"]

As has been said before, this is a community not a dumping ground for whatever product someone wants to sell. We get lots of request from 'vendors' that want to sell here and we tell all of them the same thing. Become a member, participate in the community and maybe post up an ad in the classifieds. For whatever reason most of them never do that, so obviously they were just interested in selling their wares.

we shoot down random vendor requests all the time....

this is a community .... not a free billboard.

• Like 3

uh-oh, theres been a skib sighting. someones about to get hit with the ban hammer.  hope its not me...

im still in possesion of the official dong slayer trophy of exellence. So im not scared.
  • Like 1

2eDeYe" post="939937" timestamp="1371590773"]

As has been said before, this is a community not a dumping ground for whatever product someone wants to sell. We get lots of request from 'vendors' that want to sell here and we tell all of them the same thing. Become a member, participate in the community and maybe post up an ad in the classifieds. For whatever reason most of them never do that, so obviously they were just interested in selling their wares.

we shoot down random vendor requests all the time....

this is a community .... not a free billboard.

Amen! that's why Craig's List exists.

These types of threads are getting ridiculous. Not a single member that has started a thread like this has become a successful contributing member. This thread is a prime example of just adding bullshit to this forum: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/56147-hi/ There has to be something to stop this. 

i agree, there has got to be a solution to this crisis before something even more devastating happens

• Like 2

I spoke to an old friend tonight that had been of Ratsun for a while dealing with family issues. Said he got back on and couldn't figure out what happened to Ratsun, and where everything went. 

He mentioned that he misses being able to browse the for sale section every few hours for a good deal that he might like. Bought cars/engines and all kinds of stuff that way. Told me that he probably won't get on Ratsun much anymore with all the dysfunction in a lot of the areas too. 

^^Just putting it out there. 

• Like 1

i agree, there has got to be a solution to this crisis before something even more devastating happens

Yeah, I say we raise the post minimum to 100 and add a 20 post per-day limit to make sure the newbz have to contribute to the society before selling their stuff. 

Now of course, WTB's shouldn't have a minimum post limit IMO since they're putting money back into the society... 

As long as there is a post restriction it wont stop. No matter what. I say, to ease the "work" load of the mods you just get rid of the post requirements. Someone stumbling in for a little peice that they need to go out and enjoy there datsun should feal welcome to join and find it.Thats exactly what kept me here. Came for a 63a, found It fast, and dealing with the folks I delt with was so awsome I stuck around. Now folks come and see a bunch of dicks. So they dump 25 posts, get or sell what they have or need , and bounce out.

• Like 4

Yeah, I say we raise the post minimum to 100 and add a 20 post per-day limit to make sure the newbz have to contribute to the society before selling their stuff. 

Now of course, WTB's shouldn't have a minimum post limit IMO since they're putting money back into the society... 

if you are going to continue to enforce the minimum post requirement then something should be created in an obvious readable spot on the classified section, so new threads arent created, maybe make the button available but when selected it states " you must have atleast ... posts to post here" so people like me, dont annoy people like TRISTINGRIND , im sorry but if its not obvious to new commers, the issue will continue to happen whether limits/minimum post requirements  are raised or not, the question will still be asked in random threads.

• Like 3

if you are going to continue to enforce the minimum post requirement then something should be created in an obvious readable spot on the classified section, so new threads arent created, maybe make the button available but when selected it states " you must have atleast ... posts to post here" so people like me, dont annoy people like TRISTINGRIND , im sorry but if its not obvious to new commers, the issue will continue to happen whether limits/minimum post requirements  are raised or not, the question will still be asked in random threads.

Haha obviously with your 27 posts you know whats going on with this forum. Feel free to read all 55 pages and then you can comment in here.

• Like 1