New Classifieds

I think this thread has officially lost its productivity and I'm qute surprised it hasn't been locked already.

Some mod just lock this thread already, it is going nowhere. Your lucky this is Ratsun, most forums would have banned several already over this stupid shit.

30-day "extended" advertisement's initiated IN .... 3 ..... 2 ..... 1 ....!!!

AWWWWWWW YEEEEAAAHHHHHHH :thumbup: !!!

Thankyou sirs ! :thumbup:

^^^ Administrators did productivity right there !!! ^^^ That was 13.5 hours ago... friends !

Don't like the thread ?

Don't click it .. just that simple :)

I've made quite a few suggestions/observations/jokes(to relieve tension... as one can never relieve super seriousness with moar seriousness right ? lol )... no personal bickering here... I'm sure it's the same with others.

I still have some feedback/ideas , but I want to give it some time as well as others a chance to tune in if that be the case.

Think for a sec... where else are people going to ask questions about the new-classifieds right ? ;)

We all know a random member will... just start a new thread... lol

Someone might even start a thread over this thread being stopped if it were locked right now.... lol... shirley the administrators have shirley  "foreseen" this.... :ninja:

I for one am enjoying seeing the changes come to pass for the better :thumbup:

If Thomas/datzenmike/Redeye/Skib didn't see the Thankyou in my last reply then ...

Thankyou for the 30-day extension in the classifieds :thumbup:

Have a good one !

DTP

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one am enjoying seeing the changes come to pass for the better :thumbup:

I'm gone for the weekend, come back ... and wow this things has grown.

(I take that back, after all, change is inevitable growth is optional)

My current take on the topic of the New Classifieds, not that anyone cares,

is that the comments and complaints have made some improvements.  We

shall see if the New Classified is as popular on Ratsun as it was before or not,

and if folks really care about that feature on this site or not -- Time Will Tell

I took a quick look at the first post on this thread, it seems to have started off without any BS

Complaint department -->  :fu:

Ok I know mods are still learning the system but I think I've got a valid question. I try to renew my ads and it gives me an invalid price error. What am I doing wrong?

Cuz even a computer server knows your prices are just to fucking high..

Yeeez sir!

:rofl:

Dude  ,, i was joking . .

You have been reading all that other horseshit around here lately and it is affecting you,, Ratsun aint about that ,, you know that.

Don`t worry be happy :)

• Like 1

Yeah I know man, but I am open to constructive criticism when it comes to pricing. I have worried a bit about my sales though. Been selling on Ratsun and nwde for years, and very little feed back. But on the same note, only had a few complaints over the years and have done things I think is fair to fix them.

• Like 2

Ok here is a good example as to why open forum feedback in the classifieds is a good thing.. And for the record i don`t care personally , but it would help guys that are new to these types of vehicles not to buy the wrong parts ...

http://community.ratsun.net/classifieds/item/336-new-weber-3236-dgv/

• Like 1

my boss asked me if I was gonna camp there or not. I asked him if he wanted me to come in to work Monday morning.  he got confused so I had to explain that I either go for the show and go home to my bed at night, or I stay there, have my back get fucked from sleeping on the ground, and get tasered.  now hes scared to even go lol.

Are we having the taser Olympics again this year??? The gold went to the 510 Keeper for a good one to the nuts.  Victory said it would have a calming effect.

You guys get all the good stuff!

Down here we have to make the from disposable cameras :(

Complaint.........yup!  I haven't had time to read thru this thread (must be LOTS of input.....41 freakin' pages!!), but I can tell ya right now that the good positive replies from other members trying to help locate and/or identify parts wanted AND for sale, will be GREATLY missed.  

Are we having the taser Olympics again this year??? The gold went to the 510 Keeper for a good one to the nuts.  Victory said it would have a calming effect.

DAMNIT! WHY MUST I MISS CANBY THIS YEAR?!?!?!?!?!? next year someone better bring a taser, im always up for a good challange!

DAMNIT! WHY MUST I MISS CANBY THIS YEAR?!?!?!?!?!? next year someone better bring a taser, im always up for a good challange!

go piss off a cop then run away from him. odds are he'll taze you as you take off.

• Like 1

Ok I know mods are still learning the system but I think I've got a valid question. I try to renew my ads and it gives me an invalid price error. What am I doing wrong?

+1 on this question.  I've been trying to renew my ad, also kept getting the "pricing error" message.  After a time or three, the message changed to simply say "Oops! Something went wrong!"...

Now when I go to the new classifieds section in another window, my old ad doesn't show up at all, whereas before it showed up, tagged "expired".

Is this a glitch?  Did I do something wrong?  Has anyone been able to renew their ads?

Is my ad gone forever, and am I going to have to re-write the massive wall of text that gave the details, and copy-n-paste all of the pics again?  I'm scared to close the "Oops!  Error" window, because that might be the only link to my disappeared ad...

..................and realistically, since I didn't get hardly any responses from the new classifieds, and I got a bunch of responses when I used the old classifieds... and I know, I know, the old classifieds aren't coming back, get used to it, etc... AND it's right before Canby, and everyone is saving their $$$ and project storage space to see what's at Canby first... should I just give up and not even bother trying to renew my ad?

...don't answer that last question, I'll never give up on you, Ratsun!

Answers on the serious questions would be appreciated, though.

Guest Jamee

Hopefully there will be someone with a taser next year, being tasered is on my to do list.

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

more fun before the lock

429376_388491261233688_878825527_n.jpg

Lock?

Meh,,

Was supposed to be a couple days ago..

was like a warning...

:fu: :fu:

warning this :fu: