New Classifieds

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the rest of you douches, can you try playing A grade, not kindergarten grade?

WTF is A grade? Is that a level of education over there?

Kiwi's are from New Zealand no? 

Yes, Loatsu is just an idiot... 

WTF is A grade? Is that a level of education over there?

Yes, Loatsu is just an idiot...

A grade is the pointy end of the scale buddy!

If you want something to compare to, redvadge and laotsu are playing Z grade, i.e. bottom of the ranking scale.

A grade is the pointy end of the scale buddy!

If you want something to compare to, redvadge and laotsu are playing Z grade, i.e. bottom of the ranking scale.

but then that means Z-cars are the bottom of the scale as well....? :hmm:

im just trolling :frantics: no harm intended :)

Guest Jamee

but then that means Z-cars are the bottom of the scale as well....? :hmm:

im just trolling :frantics: no harm intended :)

oh shit! :w00t:  If thats the case and I have a B210... yeah buddy lol :rofl:

• Like 2

DTP you need to go to group for Z addiction lol 

I'd say that's about @$#%ing right Jay !!!

....*walks in sits down* ....  " My name is DTP .... It's been 2-hours since I last bought a z ..... don't judge me bro's .... hear me out .... it was a super good price ...   "

• Like 3

....*walks in sits down* ....  " My name is DTP .... It's been 2-hours since I last bought a z ..... don't judge me bro's .... hear me out .... it was a super good price ...   "

ill join you.....

"my name is Red......its been about 30 minutes since i lowered my car even more.......*scratches neck* ....... the sparks are too addicting......i like teh shinny...... HELP MEEEE!!!!!!" *sobs in the arms of a random stranger*

• Like 1

ill join you.....

"my name is Red......its been about 30 minutes since i lowered my car even more.......*scratches neck* ....... the sparks are too addicting......i like teh shinny...... HELP MEEEE!!!!!!" *sobs in the arms of a random stranger*

" Hello my name is Z, too many people haven't lowered there cars enough, I saw way too many highway reflectors still attached to the pavement just outside of here. And several even get over speed bumps with ease, help me to understand this dillema"

• Like 2

" Hello my name is Z, too many people haven't lowered there cars enough, I saw way too many highway reflectors still attached to the pavement just outside of here. And several even get over speed bumps with ease, help me to understand this dillema"

AMEN BROTHA! PRAISE THE LOWERED!!!!!

Keep sayin the same shit.... maybe it will hurt me... eventuly. Pre cum slurpin, roo chasing, kiwi.

I don't think the new classifieds suck nearly as much as what you'd like to,with the male membership of this site !

...and when you can't tell the difference between any thread and Insomniacs, when the difference becomes blurred... it's time to close it.

• Like 1

For the expiring ads, why not just give the users the ability of renewing the add after it expires? It will allow users still looking for/selling a part to just click a button and re-post, and still get rid of all the old ads that we don't need anymore. 

good idea 

ibtl

...and when you can't tell the difference between any thread and Insomniacs, when the difference becomes blurred... it's time to close it.

rule25dimage_zpsae69756e.png

• Like 2