joke's you know you got them

three scientists are asked to find out why a mans penis has the the little helmet on  the end.

the first scientist reports...after all my research i have concluded that it is there for the pleasure of the man.

the scecondone reports that it is there to help the woman achieve maximum pleasure.

then the third scientist looks at the others and says....after many hours of personal research i have decided that it exists to keep your hand from slipping off.   

• Like 1
  • Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a magician gets a volunteer up on stage and tells him to take a sledge hammer and hit him in  the temple as hard as you can

the volunteer says ..ok

he then puts his head on a block of wood and the man hits him as hard as he can

ten years later the magician wakes up from a coma and goes......ta da! 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
A woman approached me today, and offered me sex. 

The condition was that I had to advertise a product for her on an internet forum.

I refused, because my morals are strong.

Miracle Spray strong.

From the kitchen to the bathroom and everywhere in between, Miracle Spray disinfectant is formulated to tackle your toughest situations. Now available in a convenient 16 oz. bottle!

• Like 3

The husband leans over and asks his wife, "Do you remember the first time we had sex together over fifty years ago? We went behind the village tavern where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you.

Yes, she says, "I remember it well."
OK, he says, "How about taking a stroll around there again and we can do it for old time's sake?"
"Oh Jim, you old devil, that sounds like a crazy, but good idea!"
A police officer sitting in the next booth heard their conversation and, having a chuckle to himself, he thinks to himself, I've got to see these two old-timers having   
sex against a fence. I'll just keep an eye on them so there's no trouble. So he follows them.
The elderly couple walks haltingly along, leaning on each other for support aided by walking sticks. Finally, they get to the back of the tavern and make their way to the fence The old lady lifts her skirt and the old man drops his trousers. As she leans against the fence, the old man moves in.. Then suddenly they erupt into the most furious sex that the policeman has ever seen. This goes on for about ten minutes while both are making loud noises and moaning and screaming. Finally, they both collapse, panting on the ground.
The policeman is amazed. He thinks he has learned something about life and old age that he didn't know.
After about half an hour of lying on the ground recovering, the old couple struggle to their feet and put their clothes back on. The policeman, is still watching and thinks to himself, this is truly amazing, I've got to ask them what their secret is.
So, as the couple passes, he says to them, "Excuse me, but that was something else. You must've had a fantastic sex life together. Is there some sort of secret to this?"
Shaking, the old man is barely able to reply,
"Fifty years ago that wasn't an electric fence."
  • Like 4

soooo how do you jerk off s whale?????????

touch your right hand finger tips to your left hand finger, raise your right elbow and make a giant O shape with your arms,

now run as fast as you can down the sidewalk

Two golfers were out golfing when one of them loses their ball in a large field of beautiful buttercups.  Being frustrated he can't find his ball he starts hacking away at the flowers, yelling and screaming when there's a big POOF of smoke and a woman appears.  "I am Mother Nature" she says "I cannot believe that you destroy my beautiful buttercups!! I banish you from ever enjoying butter!!  The man pauses for a moment and then starts laughing loudly.  Mother Nature says "Do I need to punish you more?" The man says "oh no, but my friend is over there looking for his ball in the pussy willows!

Stupid old joke but my buddy Fred told it much better.  RIP Freddy!

• Like 1

A hard working ex college right safety finally gets picked up by a professional football team as a free agent. This is what he's been dreaming of all his life, but two days before he was supposed to start practice with the team he was killed in a freak accident. In heaven he couldn't help but be disappointed. One day he was moping around kicking clouds when St. Peter sees him. He walks up to the young man and says "What's wrong buddy? You're in heave right, so it's all good". The guy tell St. Peter about being so excited to play pro ball, but he died before he could live his life long dream. St' Peter says "Hold on there man, no one told you about cloud 47?"  "No" he replies. "Well fallow me than" says St. P. They float over to #47 and there was the most amazing stadium he'd ever seen; all the best athletes in history Jim Thorpe, the Galloping Ghost, on and on. After a while the kid started looking a little confused and asked "How do they tell the teams apart when everyone's waring white... except for that one guy in red there. St. Peter quickly puts his hand over the guys mouth and says in a whisper "Shhh, Thats God... He thinks he's Joe Montana.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

A guy walked into a crowded bar, waving his model 1911 Colt .45 caliber pistol with a 7 round magazine, with one in the chamber, and yelled, "Who in here has been screwing my wife?"

A voice from the back of the bar yelled back, "You need more ammo!"

• Like 3

A guy walks into a bar and demands a shot of Vodka.Slams it down and immediately wants another,bartender says wow whats the special occasion ?Guy says my first blowjob.Bartender says damn must have been one hell of a blowjob,guy says no not really just trying to get the taste out of my mouth !

• Like 2

A guy walks into a bar and demands a shot of Vodka.Slams it down and immediately wants another,bartender says wow whats the special occasion ?Guy says my first blowjob.Bartender says damn must have been one hell of a blowjob,guy says no not really just trying to get the taste out of my mouth !

No, not funny!

Pretty sure its a repost.

A little fella gets on an elevator and there stands a huge guy in front of him. The big guy says "I'm 6 foot 6, I weigh 250 pounds have a 10 inch dick and my name is Turner Brown." The little guy passes out right then. After a few moments he comes to in the big guy says "are you okay?" The little guy says "can you repeat what you told me a moment ago please?" So the big guy says again "I'm 6 foot 6, I weighed 250 pounds, I have a 10 inch dick, and my name is Turner Brown." The little guy then replies "ahh, o.k., I thought you said turn around."

• Like 4

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children. "You all have obsessions," he observed.
To the first mother he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second mom. "Your obsession is money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

He turned to the third mom. "Your obsession is alcohol and your child's name is Brandy."

At this point, the fourth mother got up, took her little boy by the hand and whispered, "Come on, Dick, let's go home."

• Like 2