joke's you know you got them

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two hillbillies were sitting on their porch, chewing tobacco and plucking their banjos, when a car sputtered to a stop in front of their shack.

A beautiful young woman got out and opened the hood, a giant puff of steam came out. The two hillbillies went over to see if she needed help.

The woman graciously accepted, and the two hillbillies looked at her car. They determined the car had blown a radiator hose, and they wouldn't be able to fix it until the next day. They offered to let her stay the night with them, again, the beautiful young woman accepted their offer.

That night, the young woman told the two hillbillies that she didn't have enough money to pay for the car repair or her bed for the night... but she'd gladly pay the two in other ways. The two hillbillies, never having been with a woman before, were nervous, but obviously open to the offer. "But, before I show you two the ways of the world", the woman said, she took out two condoms and said "Put these on, I don't want to get pregnant."

She spends the night performing practically every sexual act imaginable on the two hillbillies... and of course they dutifully kept the condoms on at all times. The next morning, the hillbillies got a new radiator hose, fixed the car, and sent the young lady on her way.

Ten years later, the two hillbillies were sitting on their porch, chewing tobacco, and plucking their banjos, when one said.

"Hey, Cletus? Remember that pretty young lady who's car broke down about ten years ago?"

"The one who showed us the ways of the world, Jimmy Bob?"

"Yep, that's the one."

"You care if she gets pregnant?"

"Naw, reckon I don't."

"Me neither. Let's take these damned things off."

• Like 1
A lawyer opened the door of his car when suddenly a car came along and hit the door, ripping it off its hinges and knocking the lawer to the ground. When the police arrived at the scene, the lawyer was complaining bitterly about the damage to his precious Lexus. "Officer, look what they've done to my beautiful Lexi!!!", he whined.

"You lawyers are so materialistic, you make me sick!!!" retorted the officer, "You're so worried about your stupid Lexus, that you didn't even notice that your left arm is ripped off!!!"

"Oh, shit ....", replied the lawyer, finally noticing the bleeding stump where his left arm used to be, "Where's my Rolex? 

• Like 1

Went to the secretary of state today....

... I was seated next to a hot young Asian chick...

... I kept thinking "Don't get an erection... don't get an erection..."

...but she did...

• Like 2

how does a blond turn on the lights after sex?

opens the car door.

unless of course it's a datsun then who knows if the door will open and if it does if the light will turn on.

If it's the passenger side on my truck then it will come on, not the driver side, that would be too convenient for me!

Farmer comes home tanked with a sheep under his arm, goes up to bedroom where his wife is sleeping. He flips the light on and says "You see hunny, this is the pig I've been sleeping with". His wife rolls over and says, "You stupid bastard, that's a sheep dip shit". Farmer replies "Shut up sow, I was talking too the sheep".

• Like 4

For spring break back in the 50s, a group of friends plan on meeting up in the square of a small town in Mexico at 2:pm sharp. The first car gets there, but no one in the group has a watch. They look around and see a guy sitting next to his donkey. One guy is elected to go ask him what time it is, so he walks over, taps him on the shoulder and says "Kay hour-a senior". The old man looks up, reaches under his donkey, lifts his ball and says "Es about 1:30". WTF The guy runs back to his buddies "Holy Shit, that guy can tell time with his donkey's balls!". They all go back and ask him the time again. He looks up grabs the balls and says "Es about 1:40." All of them are amazed and ask how he does it, and he replies "Es easy, you grab da donkey's ball, lift dem up, and you see da clock over there".

What's the difference between....

...a Datsun 510...

... and five dead hookers?

I don't have a Datsun 510 in my garage.

• Like 3