my butt has lice

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You never told us what it was....or did I miss that (my eyes were watery)

Never figured out exactly what it was. I used a combination of Gold Bond foot powder and Lysol disinfecting wipes to clean and dry the inner depths of my unspeakable nightmarish area.

He went a few rounds with the Mexican rubber woman and her assistant.

No assistant was involved, and I'm not sure what you mean the Mexican "rubber woman," but basically, that's where my troubles began, yes.

In any case, stronger wills prevailed, and I never saw a doctor about it. I'm not saying that's what you should do, but that's how I typically handle my issues. Unless I'm bleeding or see bone, I consider any injury treatable from my home.

I read that part...the whole tranny...doing things to his arse and what not..

but was IS the issues....STD? Rubbed too much poison Ivy in his crack? Tijuana monkey juice?

Let's not get too involved in the details... unless you want me to PM you some pictures. I did document my treatment about as thoroughly as the wagon build. Just figured there wasn't an appropriate area to post updates!

Tape a plastic bag to the parameter of your ass and cheeks. Put a small valve in the bag, then fill it with ether. Leave it filled with ether while you lay on your stomach and watch a movie or take a nap with your assbag inflated. After two to three hours, all ass lice should be dead. Hire a small monkey to pick them out of your ass hair.

Tape a plastic bag to the parameter of your ass and cheeks. Put a small valve in the bag, then fill it with ether. Leave it filled with ether while you lay on your stomach and watch a movie or take a nap with your assbag inflated. After two to three hours, all ass lice should be dead. Hire a small monkey to pick them out of your ass hair.

hes is a nurse ^^^

• 6 months later...

This thread is killing me :lol: Im thinking Mexican got him in this situation ... maybe could get him out . I suggest going to Taco Bell , engulf 3 bean burritos , wait 1 hr , get a bic lighter and burn em out ...

Ha, ha, ha, very funny guys. I see that my misfortune hasn't lived out its infamy yet. The problem ended up taking care of itself.

Whether or not this is in any way related, I've dealt with a few fissures since the "butt lice incident." It's been a tough year for my exit wound, fellas, but I'm glad that it's done you guys well.