• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I lolz at all of you who are taking that as a serious post. :rolleyes:

3.jpg

I don't log into my account anywhere but home. To prove it's a Ratsun member posting, not some friend of mine, I can tell you I'm a member of the Goon Squad before I sold the wagon about a year ago when the motor had issues and I bought an 04 frontier. Indy510 is still retarded, the Gary Busey thing is annoying and I don't care what anybody says about it.

that doesnt prove anything :lol: everyone knows that shit

• Like 1

OMG!

I know anyone can come to Ratsun, and get the help/answers one would be looking for...normally.

But, um...you're kinda on your own with this one.

Ratsun isn't gonna make your ass crack feel better.

Go to a clinic. Joe F. Smith. And pray that you don't see who did this to you there.

So sorry for ya...but this shit is too funny.

How are you able to just sit there, with burning ass?

My Doc has seen my Weiner so many times that it isnt a big deal anymore.Be PROUD MOFO!!!!!!!!

This is the most coherent thing I've ever see you post.

Even if this thread is a big huge joke-it just became totally worth it.

And all the lolz.

• Like 1

Oh skib, I dont care about being trolled. I would rather give some sort of valid information to a noobcake than be called unhelpful.

:rolleyes: wagdatto isnt a noobcake, well the real one isnt anyway.

who evers logged into is account is hammered drunk or just a really bad troll

Troll-harder.jpg

• Like 1

I was going to say, I've read WagDatto's posts before, doesn't sound at all like him. But just in case, visit the VD clinic, make sure you didn't get MORE than just lice! :D

This IS Sean aka WagDatto. I don't know why everyone is hung up on me trolling or someone on my account. I keep my shit locked down... Except, of course, for the aforementioned incident a week ago or so that got this whole post started.

Craigslist personals has never done me wrong up until now. I'm working right now, and thank god I stand all day! Gives me a rest from the past few days. Trying to watch TV standing up is just not the same!

Anyway, I appreciate everyone's advice, but as I said, I'm not going to a clinic until I'm sure it's something serious. I figure if it hasn't gone away in another week, it's serious enough for a doctor's visit. Any other ideas or information, feel free to link it, ratsun guys and gals!

On another note, I haven't made any big appearances of late, because I'm driving the Fronty and haven't had any Datto related nonsense to report. Anybody have a roller in NorCal they want to donate to the WagDatto cause? I'll even host a Hella NorCal BBQ Crew event for y'all!

Im not coming near you until you see the doc. Its serious, as in not normal. I have never heard of a single person with this, and until now, neither have you. Go to the doctors already.

Women always go to the doctors because their husband forces them to.

Men dont go because "oh Ill get better"

If that is the real you, stop being a pussy and go get your shit checked. Go to a Venereal Disease clinic. The nurses there have seen that and much worse, they won't give two shits or laugh at you. They'll just check it out and say, yep, it's this, take this for 2 weeks or something.

Shit, you're lucky you've never had to have a hemorrhoid checked out. How about a nurse with man hands rooting around in your butt, now that's fucking nuts! Better than my doc doing it though.

And like anything it gets more serious the longer you wait. Seriously.