my butt has lice

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 year later...
Well it is a STD aint it? STDs never go away...

Sure they do. Some like HIV and herpes are not curable but can be controlled. Antibiotics will cure most others.

Lice aren't sexually transmitted, any more than you can get pregnant from drinking....though you could.

Sure they do. Some like HIV and herpes are not curable but can be controlled. Antibiotics will cure most others.

Lice aren't sexually transmitted, any more than you can get pregnant from drinking....though you could.

Bullshit! Ever heard of "crabs" aka pubic LICE?

hemeroids?

Yup, that what I think too. Constant standing or lifting, sitting on cold hard surfaces, not enough fiber causes straining when having a bowel movement, and of course anal intercourse. (hey, it needed saying) Keep it clean, get some Handi Wipes and Preparation H for that brown eyed puppy and start feeling better.

Most shop lifted item..... Preparation H

Because we are being honest and open about ourselves. I get a digital (finger, not camera) prostate exam every two years or so and a PSA blood test. My family physician just retired last year and his replacement is a large voluptuous South African lady who is blond, blue eyed and speaks British English with a Dutch accent. I've never had a woman before, what if I blow my load because she's massaging my prostate? It's been so long since I was 17 and had a little 'accident' and I don't remember what I said back then. Sorry? Wooops? Thank-you?

Bullshit! Ever heard of "crabs" aka pubic LICE?

You don't have to have sex to get pubic lice... you could easily get them from wearing contaminated clothing but sex is more fun.

the unfortunate fact is alot Stds have mutated so depending on what mutation you get sulphur/whet ever med just aint gunna cut it... oh also due to over aswell as misuse of scripts like no finishing a set of antibiotics even if you feel better and symptoms arent their, alot of miracle drugs like penicillin arent effective