my butt has lice

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hemeroids?

Yup, that what I think too. Constant standing or lifting, sitting on cold hard surfaces, not enough fiber causes straining when having a bowel movement, and of course anal intercourse. (hey, it needed saying) Keep it clean, get some Handi Wipes and Preparation H for that brown eyed puppy and start feeling better.

Most shop lifted item..... Preparation H

Because we are being honest and open about ourselves. I get a digital (finger, not camera) prostate exam every two years or so and a PSA blood test. My family physician just retired last year and his replacement is a large voluptuous South African lady who is blond, blue eyed and speaks British English with a Dutch accent. I've never had a woman before, what if I blow my load because she's massaging my prostate? It's been so long since I was 17 and had a little 'accident' and I don't remember what I said back then. Sorry? Wooops? Thank-you?

• Like 1

Yup, that what I think too. Constant standing or lifting, sitting on cold hard surfaces, not enough fiber causes straining when having a bowel movement, and of course anal intercourse. (hey, it needed saying) Get some Handi Wipes and Preparation H for that brown eyed puppy and start feeling better.

I was gonna say lay off the butt sex for a week or two and see what happens. :lol:

But really prep H is good stuff. try it and see if it helps.

The fact that this has made it to FOUR pages really brightens my day, guys. I appreciate the support and understanding you guys have given me today. I've been trying to keep it really dry in the poop chute area, and applying lots of Prep H (I didn't steal mine, I bought it, but told the cashier it was for a gag gift, but I think she knew I was just embarrassed) throughout the day, and I think it's been helping. I took some Motrin too, since I have to sit sometimes at work, and so far it hasn't gotten worse!

The ole derriere isn't in good shape right now, but it's better than it could be.

Oh and telling you guys is way less embarrassing than a doctor or nurse! Some of you probably have the same issue I do, so it's not like talking to a total stranger about my man-gina.

his replacement is a large voluptuous South African lady who is blond, blue eyed and speaks British English with a Dutch accent.

after a man turns a certain age the size of his doctors hands becomes a major factor

You may not only have lice, but hemorrhoids. Did she use a strap on? :D Do you want to see what a prolapsed hemorrhoid looks like?......3....2.....1 Oh, you don't? Okay, want to see what my hemorrhoid looked like? I only have a pic of the close up with me holding the camera, and none of the internal hemorrhoids that made it so painful I had to see a doctor.

Hehe. Indy's probably going to run away now, as are any others who remember my thread-killing effort. :rofl:

You may not only have lice, but hemorrhoids. Did she use a strap on? :D Do you want to see what a prolapsed hemorrhoid looks like?......3....2.....1 Oh, you don't? Okay, want to see what my hemorrhoid looked like? I only have a pic of the close up with me holding the camera, and none of the internal hemorrhoids that made it so painful I had to see a doctor.

Hehe. Indy's probably going to run away now, as are any others who remember my thread-killing effort. :rofl:

do_not_want2.jpg

I really thought this was a troll, so I declined posting until now, but just for future reference ... there is no free datsun.

Don't answer the ad. I repeat, NO FREE DATSUN!!!

Meanwhile, good luck with the swell. Never had the same cause, but the butt hurt sucks.