my butt has lice

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you gone to the doc yet? You better not be planning on coming to Canby with butt lice. Sometimes treatments take a week or two to kick in, so you don't have much time left.

Luckily, I'm not planning on driving to Canby, and even if I WERE planning, I doubt that the several hours drive would allow me to make it with the current condition.

As far as whether or not it was worth it, I'd say maybe. I'm always up to try new things, regardless of what that means, but the actions we partook have left my rectal region in a very sad state. The fact that my insides feel like they're an Autobot that's transforming into a semi truck and having a battle with a whole fleet of Decepticons has really got me down. Today is no better than the past week, but the constant cleaning, powdering and Prep H'ing will no doubt fix whatever is going on!

If I were to host a BBQ for you guys, I'd wait until my symptoms dissipate, at least almost completely, before it's been arranged. My scrotum is fine, but as soon as I started having a little burn around the turn, I decided to shave everything downstairs, so some areas are a little razor burned... There's a lot of curves down there, it's nothing like shaving your beard! So on top of the main issue with my back tissue, I've also got some red bumps and ingrowns. Mach 5 Turbo did NOT do me justice this time!

Again, thanks everyone!

Okay, I too thought this was a joke, and I really cannot use the word "but" without laughing... :rofl:

On a serious note. I took basic training in South Carolina in the summertime. The humidity was off the chart. Chafing would not be the word for it, it was like sitting on a belt sander (sand paper side up) until you couldn't walk. Get yourself some Medicated Gold Bond powder and wear some boxers for a while. At least we could sit and stand up for our country once again...

As far as whether or not it was worth it, I'd say maybe. I'm always up to try new things, regardless of what that means, but the actions we partook have left my rectal region in a very sad state. The fact that my insides feel like they're an Autobot that's transforming into a semi truck and having a battle with a whole fleet of Decepticons has really got me down. Today is no better than the past week, but the constant cleaning, powdering and Prep H'ing will no doubt fix whatever is going on!

Again, thanks everyone!

Any feaver or high temperatures? An infection from tearing internally isn't good. Avoid meat, dairy, and fatty foods for a while. Lots of roughage and veggies. Was this a 'prostate massage'?

Any feaver or high temperatures? An infection from tearing internally isn't good. Avoid meat, dairy, and fatty foods for a while. Lots of roughage and veggies. Was this a 'prostate massage'?

I think you should trust dr. datzenmike ,,, everyone bows to his knowledge of tranny's ,,, and how much he loves his trannys ,,, ohhhhhhhh yeah !!!

:o :lol: :rofl:

I think you should trust dr. datzenmike ,,, everyone bows to his knowledge of tranny's ,,, and how much he loves his trannys ,,, ohhhhhhhh yeah !!!

:o :lol: :rofl:

I thought this thread was about a rearend not trannys. :lol: