510 Stolen!! Keep your eye out. Recovered!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Dillon

Skips car got stolen from out front of his house in Seattle about an hour ago! It's white with silver 17 rims. heep an eye out boys.

80096 is the plate number

DSC_0017aa.jpg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you might want to post pics of the engine goodies incase they do strip it and try to sell off parts. Makes me want to engrave all the parts in my 510 after reading this. I had a set of 14" wheels stolen out of my back seat of my 510 a few weeks ago. The only good thing was they didn't mess up my locks or break my windows getting to them. Damn dirty thieves!

Yeah you might want to post pics of the engine goodies incase they do strip it and try to sell off parts. Makes me want to engrave all the parts in my 510 after reading this. I had a set of 14" wheels stolen out of my back seat of my 510 a few weeks ago. The only good thing was they didn't mess up my locks or break my windows getting to them. Damn dirty thieves!

If I see it in Spokane, I'm going to be a lead farmer, motherfucker!

With how tight the Datsun community is, I'm surprised people even steal them. Seems in the Datsun world, everyone knows everyone else.

exactly. The only way to make money and get away with it is to recycle everything for scrap and not let one single part get out into the public, not even on your own car.

I'm up to batting some balls around, I'll keep my eye's open in this area. I think posting up some pic's of engine, buckets, or what ever would help out a bunch. I'm F~ing mad that this crap keeps happening. I see up in Spokane about people getting their cars/truck ripped off every week. must be the Russians again....

CAR RECOVERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the kid just happen to live in Everett, quite possibly the worst place to bring a stolen 510 to. Dillon saw it drive by his work jumped in his car and followed the kid into a trailer park. After the kid parked he called the cops, six cops showed up and made the arrest! From what I hear Dillon is going to be on Kiro news tonight.

Thanks to everyone that looked for the car. Don't fuck with Datto owners :)

• Like 3

Good to see that this one was recovered. :thumbup:

I'm 110 miles from the Mexico border - mine would be a taxi before I had a chance to make a police report...

• Like 1

CAR RECOVERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the kid just happen to live in Everett, quite possibly the worst place to bring a stolen 510 to. Dillon saw it drive by his work jumped in his car and followed the kid into a trailer park. After the kid parked he called the cops, six cops showed up and made the arrest! From what I hear Dillon is going to be on Kiro news tonight.

Thanks to everyone that looked for the car. Don't fuck with Datto owners :)

NICE WORK! Hope the car is good shape, sounds like he didn't have much time to fuck it up :)