510 Stolen!! Keep your eye out. Recovered!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Dillon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So amazing, if this sh#t happened in MA no one would notice. Well, then again, if a 510 showed up in MA everyone would notice, but there would be no community to even know it was stolen. Rather that getting reported to the cops, that guy would get back pats and thumbs up from folks who thought it was his car.

"Nice BMW man!"

Dillon, you simply rock. You have good karma coming your way!

Same thing here in Miami. We don't have that many Datsun's on the road but the ones that are out there people know. The only bad thing is guys down here are so shady if one of them was to get stolen chances of finding it back are slim.

I wonder if the guy who stole it was a Ratsun.net member???

Yeah, we should look into the people who got busted to remember their names for future. Probably just punk kids, but you never know.

Dillon, your car looks hella nice! With all the attention, I hope you have a kill switch on yours?

Hahaha...Marshal Dillon...thats funny! :lol:

Dang...I just caught this thread! Wow...very sweet! You Northwest Ratsun dudes are flippin all over it!

I have often wondered if my rig were to get yanked who could I call...I know the Coloratsun guys would be looking for me but theres a whole lotta cars in the Denver area.

Great Job Man! Great story too...love the video. :cool:

Ratsun in the House!

I think dillon needs a title change after this

I thought the same thing :lol:

any suggestions?

skip on here? maybe she should get to pick haha

When I was young, this was the coolest guy on all of television:

Len

I usta watch that with my grandpa all the time when I was little :cool:

Not many of us Datto guys out here, but I know as soon as I hear of a stolen datto I keep an eye out... Be like stealing a porsche or lambo out this way with how rare they are here.

I'm happy this ended well though, hopefully the guy will do some serious time for grand theft datto!

I would like to thank all who kepted there eyes open for my 510. thanks to jeff for posting it for me on ratun. i would also like to thank 510 frank and of course MARSHALL dillon for his fast action on jumpimg in his 510, thank god 510 frank and jeff built him a sr20 turbo. the thief didnt have a chance with only a lz 20 motor.

this is one of many reasons why i love datsuns

thanks again

Skipper

• 1 month later...