510 Stolen!! Keep your eye out. Recovered!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Dillon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If, you see someone doing wrong and were to kick the shit out of them... If every time you stole a car you got a few teeth kicked out or ribs caved in. How long would you keep steeling them?

Me and my associate Mr.Louisville will gladly pay him (and any thief) a visit :cool:

Still lovin Dillon's opening coment in the vid about "should have stole a honda!!" :lol:

so honda's do have a good reason to be around... :)

Dillion, did ya get ur 200.$ yet. :hyper: jk

So amazing, if this sh#t happened in MA no one would notice. Well, then again, if a 510 showed up in MA everyone would notice, but there would be no community to even know it was stolen. Rather that getting reported to the cops, that guy would get back pats and thumbs up from folks who thought it was his car.

"Nice BMW man!"

Dillon, you simply rock. You have good karma coming your way!

Man this is amazing. 21st century vigilante posse style. So glad I'm part of this community. Awesome job, Dillon. And it's a bonus they got yer bluebird tail lights in the vid. nice. And this kid was a genius, take the stolen car to the trailer park, that's like taking a giraffe to the zoo.