510 Stolen!! Keep your eye out. Recovered!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Dillon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CAR RECOVERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the kid just happen to live in Everett, quite possibly the worst place to bring a stolen 510 to. Dillon saw it drive by his work jumped in his car and followed the kid into a trailer park. After the kid parked he called the cops, six cops showed up and made the arrest! From what I hear Dillon is going to be on Kiro news tonight.

Thanks to everyone that looked for the car. Don't fuck with Datto owners :)

hahahahaha what a fucking idoit!!!

way to go Dillon!

brofist.jpg

........ dont fuck with ratsun.

hey jeff, anyway of getting the segment on ratsun?

record it or get a copy from the station to stick on youtube.

I talked to Skip this morning and he had to cut me off as he had just gotten there and they where interviewing him. Turns out Frank spotted the car this morning and Dillon ended up spotting it from work where he finally tracked the guy down and followed him to the trailer park. Nice going Dillon! Skip had his car back before lunch! Love to hear a happy ending for once :cool: !

did that idiot think he was just going to drive around an nothin was going to happen?

i bet METH was involved..

How retarded is it to steal a car in the first place? then to top it off to steal a car that easy to spot! :blink:

Kind of wished we could have got there about an hour before the cops did to ask a few "questions" yea thats it just to beat...erm I ment talk..yea thats what I ment! :rolleyes:

No I mean anyone... his friends, teacher, girlfriend, neighbor, minister, police. Specially the police. They have better equipment and training for tune-ups.

If, you see someone doing wrong and were to kick the shit out of them... If every time you stole a car you got a few teeth kicked out or ribs caved in. How long would you keep steeling them?

No I mean anyone... his friends, teacher, girlfriend, neighbor, minister, police. Specially the police. They have better equipment and training for tune-ups.

If, you see someone doing wrong and were to kick the shit out of them... If every time you stole a car you got a few teeth kicked out or ribs caved in. How long would you keep steeling them?

this has made my day. :cool:

ratsun should attend his hearing...

Ya thats was some serious team unity work their. Skip got the word out, Dillon saw the 510 drive by his work and bailed from work and led the cops right to the crazy crack head...Just got to show, dont mess with the Datsun family in the NW. Now he is somebodies bitch in jail. Hell it even made the evening news on Kiro 7...it was a good little piece, except we all had to see Skips ugly mug on TV(lol). But they intervied Mr Thrillin Dillon...and he told them " you be razy to steal a Datsun in Everett" So the car is back to the righful owner and another thief behind bars...Kudos to all involved...