Help FISCH into Cheerios! In boxes now!

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How will I know if your book is going to be in the box? I am guessing that it will be a grab bag method of inserting the top 5 in the boxes. I will have to buy like 45 boxes....:lol

:lol::lol::D:D:)

One of the awesome things about Cheerios is that they make special package with a window so you can see which book you are getting. Really cool! They also offer another way where you can buy all 5 books through the mail for like $5. Pretty damn cool!

In fact of you go to the store right now I think there current promotion of books is on the shelf.

Nov 1st! Don't know if this is still calculating all teh votes that happened in the last days of the competition or if this is live, but I thought you guys would appreciate this!!!

Results.jpg

You know Fisch, If this competition was being scored by values and ethics you would win hands down.

And I really think that after this all calms down you need to do a drawing of your 59 being driven by the jump frog with an old skool paper grocery bag of groceries in the passenger seat with a box of Cheerios hanging out with the "JUMP" window visible. Maybe a new Fisch trade mark?

So you did it right?!! I cant wait to to see it in stores. My kids are going to start eating Cheerios now! Great job man, i will read the kids this book when it comes out, and tell them i know the author/artist. :)

We totally did it! Jump in a million boxes of Cheerios! They are not going to announce the results until January, so as long as the results don't change for some strange reason. We should be in like Flynn!

You guys were awesome!!!!!!!!

I couldn't be more psyched! I am already missing the excitement, and at the same time exhausted and paralyzed by all the work I neglected too campaign!

I wish I could jump right back into the 59 to distract myself, but I am WAY behind in my freelance gigs and need to play catch-up first!

HA why does the real world always have to come back!!!:D:D

It won't actually hit the stores in the box till fall 2010! Man that is a long time to wait after all this climax! But the actual hardcover book hits this coming March.

Edited by fisch
we saw the cheerios boxes with the windows in them at the store today and my wif ewas like is this the promotion your friend is in...i told her yes but not till around march

COOL! That is exactly what this is for. But make that next fall!! The book comes out in book stores in March but the paper back version in the Cheerios won't come out until this time next year. Crazy right!

But everyone can buy Cheerios for Christmas Presents!