Help FISCH into Cheerios! In boxes now!

Totally dudes! I know many of you are voting ais silence. There is no way we'd be where we are if you weren't.

Dudes good news, the calvary might be comming! Years ago Matt, a friend of mine started a game company, privateer press. Matt was a really good friend, and when he asked if I could contribute some art to the game, even though he couldn't afford to pay me much I said hell yeah, where so I sign up. I didn't care if he ever paid me, and told him as much.

Fast forward, the company is doing well. They have a forum. I wrote him yesterday to just ask if he would vote for his old friend and please face book it. Not only did he do that, he started a thread like this one on his forum. told them how I contributed to the game in the early days. They have 30,000 members and the thread is already three pages deep with votes in a few hours.

Thats way cool of him!

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RULE 1. ELIGIBILITY AND HOW TO VOTE

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To vote, log onto http://www.spoonfulsofstories.com and follow the

online instructions for voting. Voting begins at 12:00 AM Central Time on October 15, 2009 and

ends at 11:59 PM Central Time on October 30, 2009. Limit one (1) vote per person per day. Must

be a resident of the fifty United States District of Columbia and 18 years of age or older in order to

vote. The authors and illustrators of the books listed on http://www.spoonfulsofstories.comthe Web

Site are not eligible to vote in this public vote.

RULE 2. VOTING RESULTS

Voting ends at 11:59 PM Central Time on October 30, 2009. The names of the top five books,

published by Simon & Schuster, receiving the most votes will be posted on or about January 1,

2010 at http://www.spoonfulsofstories.com.

RULE 3. WINNING BOOKS

The top five (5) Spoonfuls of Stories Simon & Schuster books receiving the most votes at the end

of the voting period will be put inside specially marked boxes of Cheerios

That must be the Canada version. That's my story anyway. Although I'm not in Canada.

Looks like Fisch might be coming up again into second. Well at least at this time JUMP and All The World are tied at 17%. The purple P3N15 pounder is in the lead with 21%

Keep a voting people. BTW I see the vote 6 times a day cause that's how many people vote here and live here. So I can keep updated all day long with the %.

Edited by 72 327

Keep a voting people. BTW I see the vote 6 times a day cause that's how many people vote here and live here. So I can keep updated all day long with the %.

if you all are voting from the same pc it will wipe out all your votes !!!!

so you figure a pc is a person you have to vote from a diffrent pc each time or it will wipe out your vote. I vote from 3 diffrent p.c's a day :eek::lol:

I've been one of those voting in silence for you.

We've got to keep putting up a fight against the Kangaroo and his 1.3+ million twitter followers.

Thank you Blue and everyone who is rocking in silence.

It ain't over for sure, but things are going amazing. 3rd place, when you are up against 1.3 million tweets and a book already out w/ a massive following, might as well be first place from my perspective.

And besides that, TOP %5 baby! All top 5 books get equal treatment. Same amount of books in cereal boxes, and they actually don't announce the top 5 till January, and by then they will probably just say "Here are the 5 selections." rather than "Here are your 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th selections."

Again, this is only my second little children's book. Are you kidding me? Dudes we are talking David and Goliath!

I think if we stay the coarse you got a shot at the 1 spot. MIB got a surge because of his tweet but I don't see his lackeys doing it daily with fam and friends like us. All the world may have a strong following too but we seem to already matched it.

I probably should have done this earlier, but I just sent out an email to a bunch of friends and family. Short version of what's up, and voting instructions. I got the following response from one of my friends almost immediately - "Voted!!"

This has a good multipier affect, and maybe if enough of us did this in the last few days it will help. Also, with only a few days left, friends and family may not drop out before the end.

Duuuudes video 15! For the love of cereal and books and cereal in books, keep getting in those daily votes!

th_SpoonfullsOfStories-Cereal.jpg

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=1630597540#/video/video.php?v=1194908046106

Gotta love that the top 5 are getting in! Lookin good dudes!