Help FISCH into Cheerios! In boxes now!

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That Michael guy doesn't really sound like someone you would want writting a book for young kids. Look him up online... his attitude and language are not a good example. And his kids book is about butt.

What do you mean look him up lol. You never saw the state?!! :(

Believe me they will hear about it. The kids book world is a small community. Word travels fast. Trust me. I've already read rumbles. Lets focus on staying in this top five! If this happened in one day, imagine what can happen over the next 3 days?

Positive energy, best foot forward, CHARGE!!!

http://digg.com/comedy/Spoonfuls_of_Michael_Ian_Black

Look at the name of the person who submitted this... this is BAD! If this book makes it into cheerios, I won't let my kids near cheerios for 2010... MIB just seems like bad news when it comes to kids.

More bad influence for kids...

Edited by zuum510

More bad influence for kids...

from a "book" he wrote

"taco party"

Guess what? Im having a taco party and your fucking invited. Its going to be the greatest fucking taco party ever. Im going to have every type of fucking taco imaginable. Hard shell' date=' soft shell, hells bells, your invited, that [b']fucker[/b] over there is invited, all you fuckers are fucking invited to come on over and eat some truly sick mouth watering fucking tacos at the greatest taco fucking party extravaganza ever. Chicken, beef, fish, pork, grilled veggies? fuck yes!

Plus so much carne esata youl be fucking begging for mercy. Heres the way the day breaks down. Fucking show up at noon, eat fucking tacos until you either boot or pass the fuck out or both. thats it. Maybe you like olives on your tacos? guess what fuckwad? I will have olives. Maybe you like chopped green onions drizzled in olive oil? hey fucking dicknose ass cheek shit head I will have chopped green onions drizzled in olive oil.

This is going to be the ultimate fucking taco party slash swimming party slash sparkler fuck fest. We did this party last year and it was radical. How radical? My buddy Greg fucking died! Thats how fucking awesome it was. This year I hope two fucking fuckers die. How incredible would that be? If you dont like AC/DC, stuffing your fat face full of tacos, playing fucking taco pinata, swimming in crystal clear, taco fart free waters, and waving around fucking Kentucky blue grass sparklers than stay home and suck on your grandmas fucking tit, cuz this is not the fucking party for you.

On the other hand, if this sounds as truly twisted to you as it dose to me, then without question this is going to be the single most important party of your entire fucking life. But be prepared for the long haul because were gonna party as long as long as the tacos and the sparklers hold out or until the fucking cops shut us down or until 7:30 which is when I told my mom Id clear everybody out. By the way its byofb fucker.

really? someone let him write a children's book?

Are you ready to rock the vote Ratsun? Todays video isn't just a JUMP reading it is a JUMP ROCKING! You guys are bringing it, and I love you for it!

th_JumpSongBookSOS.jpg

The facebook connection to 'share' that puppy!!

http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=1630597540#/video/video.php?v=1193884340514

Voted...more friends voting too...

I smell a rat here man. I mean...there is something WAY wrong with the way this whole thing has played out so far. The voting system needs to be questioned and in particular...the voting practices of the authors that have somehow, magically appeared in first place...out of nowhere.

I totally agree Fisch...we need to keep it positive here (for all of our own sakes...but for those that are watching as well)...:cool:

So...I positively hate the fact that the guy that wrote the above quoted clip is going to even have a chance to get his book in a box of Cheerios that the same kids I teach might read...and then I will positively have to write to Cheerios personally and express my positively massive dissapproval of the situation.

Voted...more friends voting too...

I smell a rat here man. I mean...there is something WAY wrong with the way this whole thing has played out so far. The voting system needs to be questioned and in particular...the voting practices of the authors that have somehow, magically appeared in first place...out of nowhere.

I totally agree Fisch...we need to keep it positive here (for all of our own sakes...but for those that are watching as well)...:cool:

So...I positively hate the fact that the guy that wrote the above quoted clip is going to even have a chance to get his book in a box of Cheerios that the same kids I teach might read...and then I will positively have to write to Cheerios personally and express my positively massive dissapproval of the situation.

just voted..still in third...

I too smell a rat!! I could see if the percentages shown were for THAT days voting only, but with as long as the voting has been going, to make that huge of a jump (no pun intended) there has got to be a hack in there somewhere or something. And mib should NOT be getting any kind of childrens book published at all, regardless of "star" status. Is everyone squeeky clean? hell no, but he is so far to the other side...WOW!:cursing:

Again, I guess the good guys who actually follow the rules get screwed again...