Help FISCH into Cheerios! In boxes now!

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Held at 27% today! That is great news!! I also made a quick update to my kids art website in case anyone needed an easy way to e-mail a link of the artwork to convince another vote our way!

Link to my site: http://www.fischart.com/KidsNews.html

Thanks for getting the fams involved in the vote guys!!! ONLY 6 DAYS TO GO!!! Man I am going to sleep for a week when this is over. I eat, drink and breath this competition when I am awake, and when I sleep, I dream about it. This would not be happening with out you guys. Thankyou!!

Rock on Ratsun!

I have 8 computers here including my server. I have 6 Family in my house. Including my 1.5 year old (does he count). We all vote and I know that at this point 324 people voted on my Facebook account, from the comments I got.

Fisch your so in don't worry about it you will be on top in the end bro, get some sleep. Also put the vote link and the video link in your sig so everytime you post it shows up. Some may not vote on different pages since no link is updated.

BTW....Vote fockers>>>>>>> http://promo.simonandschuster.com/cheerios-poll/poll.php

Also lets do the Math here Fisch. Lets assume only 10,000 people voted. You would have 2700 votes at 27% and a constant %. Ok the guy behind you 20% only 2000 votes so you would have 700 more followers. That's a huge number when it comes to a daily vote tally. Mathematically with that number you have a 82.3% more chance of winning this thing at its current rate of progression. So technically, if you add the days, you could be 10,000 votes ahead and still only show 7% in the lead.

Of course I think the number is much higher at this point but you get the Idea. If even half the people on this board vote and with all the others voting the numbers have to be much much higher. Which only adds to your total vote and increases your vote strength.

Dude you sooooo have this in the bag...

Edited by 72 327

its still in the air though you never know what could happen...

Nah Vote Strength is there. His % doesn't really differ day to day. As this progresses the numbers are good everyday. Keeping the % up and given that its already 9 days (10 now). 5 days to go I don't see a change for the lead on its current course. As long as everybody keeps voting in the same numbers everyday 2nd place doesn't have a chance. The weekend is where I would have worried but it didn't effect the total outcome.

If everything is on the up and up and they have already filtered out multiple votes, it would be extremely hard for second place to overcome Scott's position. The more time that goes by, the harder it would be to swing the average. 72 327 is right about the votes. The other competitors would have to go find a huge....HUGE!!...number of new people to vote for them to make the numbers swing much now. I've voted twice a day, just in case they sneak through, but, if everyone on here has voted twice and the comptetitors have only single votes.....we better hope they've already filtered out the extra votes!!!

Scott was really smart to hammer this thing early and hard! The votes made a much bigger difference the first couple days than they will in the last couple!!

Thanks 327 Mike and everyone! I feel much more reasured now with some math examples! I guess things are going so well I keep feeling like the rug will get pulled out from under me any second!

The only wild card I can think of is if publicity for the contest goes national. If Cheerios does and ad or something or a huge site like publishers weekley posts about it. That would cause a surge, and I miiiiight not be on the crest of the wave. But is seems they've largely left it up to word of mouth and the artists/authors promoting it. I hope it stays that way.

Yup, you guys coming out hard and strong in the beginning was key, while few knew about the competition.

Again I can't, don't want to, and haven't asked anyone to vote more than once a day. I gotsta follow dem rules!! But certainly if there is more than one person in the house, they should get a vote, and I even understand if it isn't for me!!! (though I don't want to cause any family spats!;-))

Dudes it goes without saying, you guys RULE!!!

yep, just voted....and still the same stats!!! just a couple more days and you got it!!! now get back to work on your car and stop worrying!!! :lol:

X2.......You have nothing to worry about. You go worry about the '59 and we'll continue to take care of this. You got this in the bag.

;):D:D

Guys, I know this has been discussed here before, but, Scott even said himself, NON RATSUN PEOPLE ARE WATCHING THIS AS WELL. This is for a KIDS book. PLEASE keep the text kid freindly......at least in this thread.

Edited by Jester

The new vid! I call it 'What a Croc!' Almost all the animations you've see are images I've taken from the book. Too fun!

http://www.youtube.com/user/scottmfischer#p/u/0/NEDKB1wLCS0

Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/scott.m.fischer?ref=profile#/video/video.php?v=1191952732225

And the all important vote link!

http://promo.simonandschuster.com/cheerios-poll/poll.php

Rock on dudes!

27% to 20%, he dropping away from you slightly. I get 3 votes a day sometimes 4 at work and 2 at home everyday. Go fisch!

I just vote once a day...cause fisch told me to.:blink:

My wife does too...and my son..and my daughter...:D

And my Pastor, and my friends and all the people at my wifes office!:lol:

We all vote once a day:cool: