Help FISCH into Cheerios! In boxes now!

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, you rock dude thanks! You have more friends than me by double!!!

Mafia Wars is where 95% of the friends I have come from.

Also just posted to a Pimp Site which has 31,342 members as of 3:56pm. So I'm hoping at least 10% click and vote there.

Oh I imagine many authors are getting multiple votes. But naturally I can't encourage or endorse such a thing. And I would hope the other contestants feel the same. We can't control the actions of people in cyberspace though, it is bound to happen. Plus the contest must have safeguards in place! Some sort of filters, but I don't want to know or even speculate on it (especially in this thread!:D)

Remember guys, there are many people watching this thread who never knew Ratsun existed, or what a Datsun is. Really! This is a huge national competition, people are googling. Can you feel the eyes? :cool:

Keep it up dudes!

got a thread on Zdriver :fu:

Thank you Skib! And Denver, I wish I could thank y'all in the book, (Man do I!) but Jump has already been printed, just doesn't come out till March.:)

Now if I ever do get to do a Datsun related kids book, and I'd like too, you know I am giving props to Ratsun!!!

Remember dudes, there is no reason you family can't vote. Wife, mom, granny, girlfriend, brother, sis, uncle, especially kids! It is no different than facebook. It is word of mouth. This is how elections are won. "Hey honey wanna vote for my buddy Scott Fischer's kidsbook JUMP? I will even show you the web page right here, click!" Done.

The rule, as I understand it, says one vote, per person, per day, but DOES NOT say one vote per HOUSEHOLD!:D

If you only have one computer in the house the additional family member votes might get filtered out, which I don't understand since everyone should be able to vote. (Again, I don't know how, or if they are filtering, and don't want to discuss that!) But if you have more than one computer and more than one person in the house, it should totally count. That is fair play. Or a computer at work and another at home with the fam. When you get home from work, ask someone in the house if they want to vote for JUMP! Are ya with me!

Anyone have a big family?

Tomorrow you can say, "Dude, Scott, I got my daughter, granny, and aunt Tululu to vote for you today. But my wife voted for Chaucer.":lol::lol:

I voted!!!!..... ,,,, ... ,. ..// ...,, ..:thumbsup:

And I got my boss to vote, a co-worker, my grandma, my sister, and my uncle's friend's sister's husband's brother's kid's babysitter....

Now we're talking!! Thanks!!!!!

Ok, voted again for ya (of course) and also posted a thread on my car clubs site and they said they are voting like mad for ya!!! I made sure to post about the rules so there will not be any cheating at all. they are a great bunch of guys/gals and our car club is always doing shows for charity. (not that this is charity, we just like to help people out!)

that's gonna be an extra 100 or so votes a day for ya there!

Hope this helps and wishing you the best buddy!! btw, those vids are hilarious!!!:lol:

Ok, voted again for ya (of course) and also posted a thread on my car clubs site and they said they are voting like mad for ya!!! I made sure to post about the rules so there will not be any cheating at all. they are a great bunch of guys/gals and our car club is always doing shows for charity. (not that this is charity, we just like to help people out!)

that's gonna be an extra 100 or so votes a day for ya there!

Hope this helps and wishing you the best buddy!! btw, those vids are hilarious!!!:lol:

awesome! :D

You are the MAN Bears!! Thanks so much! You guys all rock for keeping the candle lit on this! And please feel free to share any of my Datsun art on these car forums to let um know I am a car guy through and through!

Here is the new video hookup! Video 10. Ten freaking days of miracle making from y'all.

I like that we held our position yesterday. Things are starting to lock up nicely!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/scott.m.fischer?ref=profile#/video/?id=1630597540

And the youtube channel if anyone wants to forward the whole batch!

http://www.youtube.com/user/scottmfischer

Oh Yeah, and the link to vote! (As if it isn't burned into your retina by now!)

http://promo.simonandschuster.com/cheerios-poll/poll.php