Help FISCH into Cheerios! In boxes now!

EDIT Oct 24th 2010 Took a year, but JUMP is officially in cereal boxes now! RATSUN RULES!

67439_1549889200413_1630597540_1360749_5853396_n.jpg

A year ago...

Allrighty my Ratsun brothers! I need you vote! Some of you know that my next children's book, called JUMP, is a finalist in the Cheerios, Spoonfuls of Stories promotion.

What that means is it has a 5 in 13 chance of getting into over a million cheerios boxes across the country! I kid you not!

Here is the direct link to vote. 'JUMP' is on page 2. It only takes a few seconds!

http://promo.simonandschuster.com/cheerios-poll/poll.php

The public has to vote the final books into the boxes! The rules say everyone can vote once a day, everyday till the end of the month.

To temp everyone to the polls I am making 15 videos for the 15 days of voting. One for every day. They are totally silly videos of me with cereal.

Here is the first one. (Can anyone tell me how to embed it?)

http://www.fischart.com/assets/Video/SpoonfullsOfStories-Cheerios.mov

So what do you say? Can I count on my Ratsun peeps for some votes?:D:D:D

I will attach some pics of the book! (It comes out in March!)

JUMP_cover.jpg

3p_JUMP_int-2.jpg

3p_JUMP_int-3.jpg

3p_JUMP_int-6.jpg

3p_JUMP_int-7.jpg

RATSUN RULES!

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey fisch is that you in the video ? That guitar looks real nice and to top it off the hand painted pin stripes look great on it :lol:

Thanks guys! Yup that is me!! And I pinstriped that guitar myself. Trust me, y'all will see a side of me over the next two weeks y'all never knew.

Some of the coming videos are just down right silly! (I've always had this dream to have my own TV show for kids. Like Captain Kangaroo, but me!)

Ohh and if anyone wants to share the word on their facebook pages, I will be your best friend!!!

ME: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1185290925684&ref=mf#/scott.m.fischer?ref=profile

scary!

oh at 800x600 i can only see the edge of the books 7,8 and 9, I cannot see the Vote buttons

hit the button on bottom right for more books

done deal, be back ever day to do it plus I'm sending the link to all the people on my email list. GL Scott :thumbup:

Voted and posted a link to the 'Spoonful of Stories' voting page on FB. I sent you a FB friend request also. Most of the folks in my circle have small kids. As the old saying goes, 'It's not what you know, it's who you know..'

This is pretty exciting, and I love Cheerios :D Good luck with this contest!

Just voted. :) I hope you win bro!

EDIT: you can vote over and over!! lol Now you know what I will be doing today. :) Close your browser, the click that link again to revote again. haha jk!!

I don't want to get Scott in trouble. ;)

Edited by Phlebmaster