Help FISCH into Cheerios! In boxes now!

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Now don't get him too riled up! He might read this thread.:lol::lol:

Maybe he is happy just getting in the box and doesn't care about winning the whole thing! You guys know how hard we've worked to get this far. He just did a little muscle flex today! Imagine what he could do in 4.25 days!:lol::lol::lol:

"JUMP" has dropped to 23% today still in the lead but only by 4%. T rex is coming on real strong has taken second place with a strong 19%.

Come on Ratsun People lets keep Jump on top, get your friends, extended family, neighbors, strangers, and yes even your enemies to vote "JUMP" and make Fisch better known in the childrens book world.

We have 4 days to go lets make "JUMP" & Fisch the winner. PLEASE!!!

All good in the hood dudes! Only 4 days to go including today. You guys are phenominal for getting your vote- and your friends and family and your bosses and mailmen to vote too!

Here is today's video! I brough out my 'Luckiest Charm' for this one!!

th_SpoonfullsOfStories-LuckySarah.jpg

And here is the facebook link!

http://www.facebook.com/scott.m.fischer?ref=profile#/video/video.php?v=1193122441467

Also started putting it my myspace page blog spot though I am rarely there!

http://www.myspace.com/fischart

Edited by fisch

Ahhh man, your killing me with these videos!!!:lol: my stomach has been sore for days!!! So either your vids are funny, or I'm a lazy s.o.b who needs to do some situps or something...or...well..probably just both!!:lol:

Just voted, 22-18 still:D

Anyone keeping an eye on florida's votes this time??:eek: yeah, I said it...haha

Wow Jump is at 20% now and out of no where All the World has risin to 2nd place taking out t-rex and chaucer. Poised to take Jump over. And Michael Ian Black is twittering for votes again. We could be headed for third pretty quickly here!!

This is crazy exciting!

Wow Jump is at 20% now and out of no where All the World has risin to 2nd place taking out t-rex and chaucer. Poised to take Jump over. And Michael Ian Black is twittering for votes again. We could be headed for third pretty quickly here!!

This is crazy exciting!