Help FISCH into Cheerios! In boxes now!

Pffft - He can Twitter 'til his fingers fall off.

He's not funny, he doesn't own a Datsun, and then there's that whole "makes out with guys" thing... :)

GO FISCH!!!!

(Voted from work, home, and Blackberry) :)

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after 13 days we just fell to 2nd! I don't know how that book went from 7th to 1st in one day, but those are some impressive numbers!

Edited by fisch

Maybe. I saw the author posted it on her blog today. But that is one heck of a bump. It is a very popular book though with a big following. Its sales ranking at amazon is like 20,000, and that is out of all books!

Honestly when this started, I thought All the World would win. It has big buzz. But man, to come on this strong? Form 6th! In less that a day? I think the author may also be on tour for the book. Maybe she is picking up votes there too? She could be doing radio, though I was told not to contact media outlets, like newspapers, myself.

But I cartainly can't endorse any computer program like that! I could get in big trouble for suggesting it. I can only play the same toon I've been playing. One vote a day every day for :DEVERY:D family member!:D:D:D

Remember dudes people are watching this page! Obviously I can't control your actions :D but I have to ask you not to figure out a way to do it! Big troubles for me, lawyers, the whole 9 yards, if they even sniff I knew about such a thing!

But I love how your hearts are into this!

He's just mad because hes stuck doing vh1 stand ins on remember the 80's because his new show sucks and his last decent one was The State. Which was only good because of a very talented young reno 911 cast not because of him.