Help FISCH into Cheerios! In boxes now!

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was not for the cheater Purple P3N15 eater. You would going for first. Damn him and his following cheaters!!!!!!!!!

I hear you man! I do! But we can't let than dampen what we've managed to achieve! If we stay top 5 it will be amazing. Tied for 2nd? WOW!!!!!

If I think about it realistically. He did what he did with a handful of tweets to his 1.3 million fans on two different days.

He didn't even start till what, day 12? Imagine if he had done it every day of the competition?:eek::eek::eek:

And he is still in first, even though he hasn't tweeted about it in two days! And we have been busting our butts around the clock for 16 days!

He just had the numbers anyway he decided to slice it. But very uncool of him to misrepresent the rules. I bet he didn't even take the time to read them.

Not that it helps, but his last tweet on the subject was very PC. "Put the gift of laughter in your Cheerios. Vote for America! Vote for me! Vote "Purple Kangaroo!"" Dude there is no way he'd play it that clean unless he got an earful from someone.

I would like to say at this point that I am proud of what Ratsun has done, what we stand for (mostly):D and of Fisch for the great efforts and focus during this campaign to put real humor and real talent in the Cheerios boxes of the people that matter, the American people...the cereal eaters of Illinois, Indiana, Washington and California...and every state in between..for the breakfast eaters like you, that will soon see the real "good to the last "O" value of the book "JUMP". The real heros here are his wife and kids that have stood by his side while he typed long into the night...bringing him coffee, clearing his dinner dishes and rubbing his aching shoulders as he finished one more night of blogosphere surfing...so tonight...I humbly solute you all...each and every vote caster, poll checker, IP address dodger, back rubber, dish clearer...and positive thought makers across the web and in homes across the states...

O.K....I just thought it would fit. I was feeling very patriotic all of a sudden.

I bet Purple Rocket face didn't have a speech written for him.:rolleyes:

I think it is so cool that people you have never met and might never meet face to face have had your back for a week of non stop voting. :D

The power of the datsun & ratsun. I'm proud to have been a part of all this.

Go FISCH. You rock bro!!!!!!

We did it guys!!!!!!! It is now 12am central time, AND JUMP IS FREAKIN GOING INTO CHEERIOS BOXES!!!!!!!!!! Whaaaat? Crazy. Over a million kids? What???

Ratsun, you are AMAZING!

We did it guys!!!!!!! It is now 12am central time, AND JUMP IS FREAKIN GOING INTO CHEERIOS BOXES!!!!!!!!!! Whaaaat? Crazy. Over a million kids? What???

Ratsun, you are AMAZING!

Congrats! :fu:

Cant wait to be able to buy a box with "Jump" in it! :cool:

I think it is so cool that people you have never met and might never meet face to face have had your back for a week of non stop voting. :D

compared to other groups Ratsun is pretty close nit :fu:

and Fisch is a part of our Ratsun family :cool:

and we all know how much a talented and hardworking artist like him deserves this opportunity :thumbup:

AWESOME! Congratulations Fisch, you deserve this man! You know, I hate eating cold cereal, but, when I see "Jump" on the box of thing I'ma gonna buy me some. Anyone want some opened boxes of "Cheerios", only slight used?

Damn you mean it's over???? No more videos?? I think Fisch as a sign of his appreciation should do another week of videos!!!!!!

LOL

I'm so happy your going to get into the boxes and your name gets out. This could be a total life change for you and we were part of it.

Congrats DUDE!!!!

Edited by 72 327

6:00 AZ I I was still able to vote this morning do not know if it counted but I think as long as you can place a vote keep voting to be sure "Jump" does not get over taken by the others.

First PLace = 20%

Second Place = 17%

Third Place = 17%

Fourth Place = 16%

Fifth Place = 14%

Please keep Voting until you can't vote no more!

You Ratsun People have done a wonderful thing by helping to get "Jump By Scott M. Fischer" into the top five books that will be placed in the boxes for the 2010 "General Mills Cheerios Spoonful of Stories".

This will help to promote Mr. Fischer as a children's book artist. This type of advertising can not be purchased. This will make "Jump" and Mr. Fischer name household words!:cool:

Mr. Fischer I applaud you in your attitude and ways of playing fair on this campaign!!! That is a perfect message to portray to the world!

I believe this will be a start for Mr. Fischer to become a world known author and illustrator of Childrens Books!

OK now all we need to do as The Ratsun Community is eat Cheerios! Remember they are "Heart Healthy" :D

Go FISCH. You rock bro!!!!!!

This is the reason I am here! The attitude and almost family like feeling here is amazing and wouldn't trade it for anything!

CONGRATS!!! Fisch, you da man!!! I salute your ethics and attitude during this whole process! You know, once they delete all of mib's duplicates, your probably in first place!!!!:lol:

I also wanted you to know that I had contacted some of the inmates that I used to work with that are now out and got them to vote for you too and was hoping they would push ya over the top. you should have seen their faces, like little kids, all excited about it...was kinda creepy actually...but now they are going to be buying cheerios just to get your books as they felt they were a part of it happening. Your book will be in practically every house now to every kids delight, but also, some adults will love your books as well and give them back a sense of belonging they lost many years ago!!! (most of these people were people who made stupid mistakes in life and have gotten released after 5 or more years and feel separated from society.)

I am glad that I could be a part of this and help this happen for ya as you truly deserve this.....again, CONGRATS!!!!!:D

NOW WHERE IS MY BOOK!!!!! :lol:

Weird guys, the poll has not shut down! All the world jumped to 21% and 1st place. Kangaroo in second at 19% and me in third at 17%.

I am a bit confused? Maybe they forgot to shut it down?

Ah heck...I just voted again too...WTH man? :D

Either way...your in bro! Great job...I already sent you my acceptance speech though...:lol:

Hey Fisch...

How will I know if your book is going to be in the box? I am guessing that it will be a grab bag method of inserting the top 5 in the boxes. I will have to buy like 45 boxes....:lol:

"Dad...what can I have for breakfast...?"

"Well Jacob....we still have 3 and a half cases of Cheerios...!"

"AAAHHHHH...DAD!!!!....Thats all we ever eat anymore!!"

:lol::lol::D:D:)